Abq Mos Alba Logo-Everyone Please Read

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay here is the situation. I am not sure what is going on with the t-shirts since I have not heard from Hans in quite awhile.

Unfortunatly the logo was in the wrong file format that a silk screener will not be able to use. I asked Lor (or resident logo expert), to take a look at it and see what he could do with it. He went ahead and rebuilt to original logo and then did 2 other styles that may work a lot better.

Both Aaron and I have taken a look at like the one that touches the letters of ABQ and Fan Force. Style #1....

I would like everyone to please look and let me know what you think. This way we can go from there with getting t-shirts made and so on. I will have copies at the meeting for those who can not get online at the moment.

If there is anything you would like to change about the logo (colours, letters, etc) or have any questions please post them here.

and which style you like please post it here as well. I will keep tabs and it will count towards the official and final logo. Which we will use on new fliers as well.

Lor kept it as close to the original logo as possible since I know that is what everyone really liked.

2. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Great job on the logos! I lean toward the 3rd only because I think the black outlining may show up better. Maybe Lor can tell us which one he thinks will stand out the best.
  3. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    under each logo is a explanation on which ones are best for silkscreening and what not.

4. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    If any one has any questions about the logo, t-shirts, the silk screening process... or what ever I'm usually on line, but not always in front of my computer, you can IM me or just post here...

-lor
  5. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not really a big fan of dark strokes around logos... but that is just me, I think its more of a personal preference thing. But you might be right about it standing out more, but I'm not sure if we need it to stand out all that much. And also if we chose black shirts... every thing that is now black would be white...

I hope that there was an answer in there some where.

-lor
  6. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    Lor which one do you think is best. I like all of them I just thought #3 would stand out more. Black T-shirts would be nice verytime I get a whit one I ruin it!! LOL I am such a messy eater.
  7. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I naturally like the top two more than the third one, because I created them. Like I said that I don't like black strokes around every thing so in the two that I created they don't have them. But If I had to vote would choose logo 1 because it would be easiest to produce for who ever silk screens it, since they don't have to worry about registration(colors touching).

and also the colors could be changed if people are worried about them standing out... I'll just go ahead and do a logo like logo 1 with no strokes and call it logo 4 and put it on the page so every one can see what I'm talking about.

my vote is still logo one though...

?Mos Alba Logos?

Also we could have any shirt color... I just wouldn't want blue or yellow, because those colors are in the logo.

-lor
  8. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    You are AWESOME!!! Thanks for all the hard work!! :D
  9. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    I vote for one...since I won't be at the meeting.
  10. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    just bomping to keep it at the top
  11. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Like Lor, I too do not like the dark strokes on the outline. My vote is for # 1
  13. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Whatever's easiest. Number 1 looks great.
  14. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    so far so good...

1 vote for #3 (unless deb changes her mind)

and everyone else #1...
  15. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
  16. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
    actually I think I'll go with Lor he seems to know what he's doing. :D
  17. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    okay so so far it is unannymous for Logo Style 1...

we will need to discuss t-shirt colours next, I will make a poll for that and we can go from there and final decisions will be made in the next week or so....
  18. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    OKay at the meeting we discussed colours and decided pretty much to go with something brighter for a dark shirt-since black seems to be winning the vote.

Lor redid the Logo One-which is what has been decieded for the new logo.

To try to save money on the shirts-since we have to pay for a screen for each colour we use. He went ahead and made some versions up using only 2 colours. Please look at it and deciede which you like best. Quicker we get this done the quicker we get the shirts.

BTW, this version is going to be the logo for the shirt only-we have a different version we will be using for flyers and such.

Versions of Logo One-on how it may look on the shirt
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.