Mos Alba Picture Day!!!

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by Lorithavon, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Since not every one could not make it to the halloween dinner. I Figured that we would Have a Mos Alba Picture Day, and besides i didn't get full body shots of any ones costume except for Wook's Padawan. I have a blue screen that we can pose in front of. Witch will make my life easier, even if I don't have the correct lights to light it properly.

we just need a place and time to do it. I'll bring the blue screen, a camera, and a try pod.

I figure some time on a sunday would be good since every one seams to have that day off.

Even if you don't have a costume I would like people to show up so we could get a cool group photo for the website, and cool stuff like that.

-edit-

what you need to bring: you, costumes if you got 'em, Mos Alba T-shirt.

I'll make a Photo CD (with all effects added in, lit light sabers, backgrounds, ect.) for every one who wants one too, just hook me up with a blank CD.

-lor
  2. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be there, hopefully. costume and all (I will bring my t-shirt as well)
  3. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh YAY! More costume SHOTS! WHOO!
  4. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    yep all we need is a place to take them
  5. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    My house would be a good place for the pics.
  6. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    that would be awesome boba!
    when would be good for you?
  7. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok we got a place, now we need a date (sunday probably the best) and time and my van full of stuff...

-lor
  8. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    if people have any Ideas for backgrounds for the pictures, post them here. I can get on galaxies and tool over Tattoine and take pictures for background pictures, or other planets if people desire. But since we are MOS alba i figured that tatooine pictures would do just fine some examples

like if you want to have pictures in front of the Mos Eisley cantina, next to a banta, dewback, what ever...

-lor
  9. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    I work Sundays (6-3) so it would have to be in the late afternoon or evening if this is the designated day. I'm off Saturdays, if this day would work for any of you. Bring your props or we can use some of my store displays and signing.
  10. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    would a saturday evening work well? How about next saturday night?

LadyN-if you read this would you be able to come after work maybe? I could pick you up
  11. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I will have to see what days I work.
  12. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    This Saturday I work from 10-6....but then the next day is the game night so whatever works best
  13. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    So....have we decided on a day yet?
  14. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay I got an email from him he has been sick as well. Can anyone do it this coming Saturday the 13th? He told me before he has all day off so lets work something out.
  15. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I can make it on Saturday the 13th....I would have to be gone by 5pm though....going to a party!

-Jess
  16. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Saturday the 13th........Have work from 11 am to 7pm that day....
  17. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys, could we take pics of the members that are availible on Saturday 13th at my house and take pics of the other members at a later date? Waddaya think? I could serve circus peanuts and green Hulk chocolate milk.
  18. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess. I wouldn't be able to make it until after 5 though-I have to work. Christmas season, Saturdays are a must for me this month.
  19. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    got an email from Jason he said anytime after 5 or 6, he has to take his kids to a party earlier in the day and will be back around 5ish... so anyone up for it or should we try for another day?
  20. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    I work on Sat. Dec 13th from 10 am to 5:30 and I'm not sure what's going on that evening but it should be okay for me to go.
    I just need to know where, when and directions.
  21. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    OKay um, talked a bit about this last night. Due to the busy holiday season we will be pushing off teh Picture Day until January-when schedules clear up.
  22. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Good idea. I think January will be a bit clearer for me too. :) Thanks Varza.
  23. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I am always looking for a excuse to put the armor....I will be there! I should have my Clonetrooper and Biker Scout pojects done by then too!

-Jess
  24. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thats cool with me. Talk it over and let me know whats good with everbody. Working at WalMart, I know how funky the holiday season can be. I will be soo glad when this season will be over...then it will be Easter/Valentines to think about. How time flies when you work in retail.
  25. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    January will actually work better for me, so I'm glad we decided to wait until after the holidays.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.