main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Abq Mos Alba Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Hitman90, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Hello all, I wanted to create this thread so that we can all share info on the video games on our wish list as well as the ones that we are currently playing. I will try to make it a weekly habit to post any news i find on some of the years largest titles as well as ones to look out for. Also if any of you have a recommendation feel free to post it here.

2. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Right now the game that seems to be dragging the most anticipation is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    all trailers can be viewed at their website http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/#/en_US/VIDEO/CTF

but for those few of you with a PS3 the big title to come out is God Of War III. the website is here at http://www.godofwar.com/Agegate/index.htm?redirectURL=/Index/ if you need more info

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Gah! I haven't played any vgs in a while. I'm still working my way through a bunch of old games though, when I have the time.

4. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    Anarchy Online, if anyone's ever played it, is getting a graphics update. For those of you who havent heard of it, it is by far the best scifi mmo's out there at the moment. It's a old one that just keeps on going.

5. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I can't wait for that anarchy graphics update i saw some images of that and it looks awesome.

6. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    Brand new images from Anarchy just came out. I cant wait, I've been waiting years for this.

On another note, I just got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Its pretty cool, even though I don't agree with putting it on the DS. At least they slowed down the whole Disney part of it. Anyone else get it?

7. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I love the Guitar Hero games. Star wars Lego Trilogy rocks...I know its a little old, but damn its a fun game. Heard that theres going to be Rock Band Lego coming out soon...

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Yeah i heard about that, talk about the best of both worlds.

this link gives the basic overview of the game.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/l/legorockband/

9. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    DJ Hero comes out soon.

10. DarthDemise

DarthDemise Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2009
    Just patiently waiting for SWTOR!!!

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I think a good majority of people are waiting for SWTOR, however i'm still sort of weary of it, i don't know how it will play out. I am leaning towards good but you never know.

12. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    what console games are you guys playing online?

13. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 so i play those online.