main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Mos Alba's Very Own Harry Potter Thread!!! Spoilers exist, please use caution. [UPDATE -HBP]

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Mar 24, 2004.

1. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I agree with you Bob...Dumbledore is worm food.

I wonder if he will be all glowy-blue in book 7. :confused: [face_thinking]

2. HomerWanKenobi

HomerWanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2005
    Noooooooo! It's DUMBLEDORE, for goodness sake! I've got to keep some hope alive. Anyone out there with me?

Teresa

3. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Teresa, God, I wished it wasn't true as well, but I agree with Bob and Karen, I'm sure we will hear from him again somehow... I can't decide if Snape did that for good reasons because of D's wishes, or if he really did just expose his true colors...

4. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    yeah, I can't decide what side Snape is really on (other than is own).

5. HomerWanKenobi

Sep 14, 2005
    Okay...my head is telling me he's dead, but my heart just won't believe it. Hehe. Seriously, how can Dumbledore die? He can't leave us!

Teresa

6. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    There is a possibility that Snape made an unbreakable vow to obey Dumbledore and that's why Dumbledore never doubted Snape.

7. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Very true. He also made the unbreakable to Malfoy's mom, so in order to say in with the Deatheaters. Book 7 needs to hurry and come out. However, it will be like Episode III. Happy to see the completion, sad to see it end.

8. I_Can_Fill_The_Sock

I_Can_Fill_The_Sock Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    Gecko_Fett posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "There is nothing better than a Harry Potter!"

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/TD5151/MISC/pots_peteflame.jpg]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

9. HomerWanKenobi

Sep 14, 2005
    Yes...yes...that's exactly how it could happen!

Teresa

10. HomerWanKenobi

Sep 14, 2005
    Viv and Jen were making fun of me this morning because they knew I posted to this topic to find someone who just might agree with me that Dumbledore's alive. They're being cruel and saying there's no one out there. Ah well.

Teresa:_|

11. stephenhawkings-girl

stephenhawkings-girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    i know lots of people who agree with you homer... too many people to be exact. my boyfriend "stephen Hawkings" to be exact was just telling me the other day that there is a way for him to still be alive and then went into a long discussion on blackholes and interdimensial travel.

12. HomerWanKenobi

Sep 14, 2005
    Well, I appreciate the fact that there's someone out there who has a little hope. Although somehow, I don't think interdimentional travel plays into it...Still, it's nice to know I'm not the only sucker.

13. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    17 Days until Goblet of Fire hits theatres!!!!

14. Darkmood

Darkmood Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    Man! Maybe I should read your guys' HP thread, sounds a little more fun than ours! lol

Homer I'm not saying I agree with you, but I believe it is possible that Dumbledore could be alive. Maybe he knew that him "dying" was the one and only thing that would make Harry get off his lazy butt and start doing what he needs to.

In regards to GOF I am sooooo going to the midnight release as Lupin. Yes I know he isn't even in the book. lol

15. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Homer,
    I have my hopes up that Dumbledore is still alive as well
    because that's why he's one of the greatest wizards in the
    world of HP!!