main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mos-Erriot (the Courtyard Marriot) gang... Who's checkin' in there?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Just letting everyone know, now that Lucas is in the clear for Saturday morning, we are a go for reserving this restuarant at 4:00 PM saturday. I will probably call about making arrangements this Friday. See everyone there! :)

2. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Hello everyone! Please read this! I have called the restuarant and they know we will have anywhere from 25-40 people for dinner Saturday at 4:00. I hope most of you are still planning on coming. It is only a hop from the convention and there isn't a lot going on during that time slot in terms of activities. Should be a good time! See everyone there!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I'll be there! gotta eat before the celebration party!
    what name are the reservations under?

4. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Anyone at the OTHER Marriott? The one with the skywalk connection?? Or am I the only one?!

5. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Put me and Bullseye(Joe) put down. :)

6. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    there is no reservation yet. But the resturant knows we're going to be there. The manager told me to make the reservation when I get into town on Thursday. Since it's such a large group, I'm going to make it so all you will need to do is say "The star wars group" to the hostess at the front door and you should be seated. I'm probably going to be there 15 mins to a half hour before the dinner begins just to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. If a few of you want to join me around 3:30 to help out with that, feel free to. :)

7. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    might there be other SW groups there?

looking forward to it, schedule and nap permitting! :)

8. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    of course anyone is welcome to join us within reason. I'm not trying to exclude anyone but i don't want the TGI staff overwhelmed either.

9. SalaciousBCrumb

SalaciousBCrumb Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2004
    Sorry this is SO very late. I'm hoping to make it there as well, assuming I'm stuck in line for one thing or another.

And I owe somebody a drink (Edit: found it! - Darth Breezy) for the Priceline idea that got me in here. I have to look back and see who that was. How will I know you?!?

10. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    What happened on Sat? I showed up but no one was there...?

11. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    we saw GL, came back to the room, slept till 3:50, came down said hi to a few of you , ate, and left to go back to bed. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.