main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Mos Everett Fan Force meeting...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Hey guys, I was hoping to schedual a mid week meeting sometime in mid July after Comic con...

How does the 128th Street Deenys sound?
    On a Wensday early evening?

Post your replies here so everyone can get a gist....

2. Lovely_Leia

Lovely_Leia Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2003
    That sounds perfect to me!! just make sure it's not on the 22nd (which is a tuesday and since you said wednesday, not likley, but JIC)I will be going to Crosby Stills and Nash that night at the new concerts at marymoor venue

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    The 23rd or even the 24th would be okay for me.

4. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    How about we shoot for July 23rd at 128th Street Deeny say at 7 PM....

5. Lovely_Leia

Apr 9, 2003
    I will definately be there!!!! sounds great to me!

6. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I will be there for sure.

7. JasonHunter

JasonHunter Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    Give me directions(I'm assuming it's in Lynnwood or Everett...not sure..) and I can most likely be there.

8. Lovely_Leia

Apr 9, 2003
    The meeting is in S. Everett.
    from marysville, you would head south on I-5, take the 128th st exit (exit number 186)
    Turn Right. You will see the Denneys cause it is right next to the freeway. There is a turn lane to to take a left turn on 128th, but the road can be pretty busy. I usually go all the way to the first light at 4th ave. w and 128th and turn left, then take a another left into the alley behind skippers, go past the motel on the right and turn left into the Denny's parking lot from there.

9. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Thank you LL! Beat me to it!

10. JasonHunter

Jun 18, 2003
    Alrighty then, thanks. I'm sure that my parents will give me clearnce to go, since I don't think that we have anything planned for around then. Except, that I'm going to see my grandparents in southern California sometime after Westercon, and I don't know if it'll be within that time frame..

But, if it is, I'll let you guys know. As it is, I'll be there!

11. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I'll have an agenda by Monday then! Got some great topics to discuss as well as 'setting up shop'!

Feel free to invite other folk!
    [face_love]

12. Lovely_Leia

Apr 9, 2003
    Sounds good. I am trying to come up with ways to spread the word

13. garethvk

garethvk Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Depends on if I have a film to review that night. Why not have it at Gameworks or something. I can get them to get us a table and some cards as well as a break on the food.

14. JasonHunter

Jun 18, 2003
    Gameworks? As in SEATTLE? Sorry, but that's just a bit too far south for me to go..plus, this is a north-end fanforce, as in north of Seattle.

Just thought I'd point that out...

15. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Welcome garethvk!!
    You're into media? VERY COOL! Perhaps you can come up with some film excusions or what not?

As JasonHunter pointed out, we wanted to form the Northend Fan force because sometimes it can be difficult for us to drive all the way into Seattle, especially for meetings. Perhaps we can arrange car pools for other events that are out of our area? Things to discuss next week!
    :)

Oh, there's also a yahoo group now for us...

Mos Everett on Yahoo

16. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Yes, Welcome garethvk, the more the merrier. But, as Breezy stated, We are a North end fan force for a reason
    We are on offshoot of the Seattle Star Wars Society that felt they were missing out on a lot of fun stuff due to traffic being so bad on weeknights, we just couldn?t make a lot of the meetings, also, a lot of activities are in Kent and at Seatac. So we talked about it. It turned out that both Breezy and I and a couple others had always thought about forming a Northend fanforce, so we decided to be like NIKE and JUST DO IT.

We will still join up with the SSWS whenver we can for other events too.

Breezy, I put up some flyers at work, do you want me to email you a copy of the word file?

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    When you have the date/time/location and all other pertinent information about your meeting, please send me a PM.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.