main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Mos Everett Meeting Minutes 05/01/07

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    In Attendance were Cate, Paulie, Neil and Marlow

It was decided that the meeting day will be moved from the first Tuesday of every month to the first Sunday of every month, beginning in June and the starting time will be moved 1 hour earlier to 6pm
    So, our next meeting will be June 3rd at 6pm. For now, it will remain at Alfy?s on 4th ave. W and 128th.

It was also decided that we will have a Mos Everett Pirates AWE day after the bulk of our members come back from CIV which is Memorial Day weekend, the same weekend as the release of the movie. We will all go to see a matinee together on Saturday, June 2nd. Time and location TBD, but I suggest the Everett Cinemas at the mall. Around 2ish?

Saturday, June 23rd, we will definitely go to meet Sue in Mt Vernon for Lunch, a sort of mini Mos Everett meeting. A time was not specified, but how does 10:30 sound to Sue (if you are out there)? Nor was a location decided on yet. So does anyone know of any restaurants in Mt Vernon that cater to both meat eaters and vegetarians?

We decided to go see Harry Potter OOTP on opening night, which is Friday the 13th in July (which in a funny twist mirrors our last movie night, which was on Friday the 13th last month). We will see it at the show closest to 8pm. It wasn?t mentioned, but how about if we meet for dinner at 6pm before hand, maybe even at the food court in the mall (if we are seeing it in Everett) for cheap eats?

And as a reminder, we are having the breakfast for the release day of DH on July 21st at Mitzel?s kitchen on 128th and 4th Ave W (Time, TBD, how early do we wanna meet there? Not too early, say 9:30?)

There was talk of doing the renfair on the weekend of August 18th, but I find that conflicts with some plans I had set aside for the 19th. So we need to revisit that date or scrap the idea altogether

Did I miss anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.