main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Mos Everett's having a SALE! (SW STUFF too!!)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    It's early but people should know that April 1-3. Mos Everett is holding a garage/collectors sale!

Loads of Star Wars collectables including puzzles, Puz 3D Falcons, a Falcon figure case, MIB 12" figures, Think way Darth Vader Bank from 1996, Sleeping bags(NH and TPM!), trading card games. A good chunk of the proceeds (especially from the Star Wars items) will go to "The Hayden Christensen Birthday project" which is tax deductable (as long as checks are made out to Plant it 2020).

Other items include a sewing machine (or two!) craft supplies and fabric, furniture, and the inevidible odds and ends you can't live without!

You can PM me for details.

Note, if you can't make the sale, I might be pursuded to bring some things to C-3 if we have something you absolutly need!

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    hey paulie, maybe we can take a few pics of stuff that will be on sale and post them here to entice a few people, eh?

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Changed the date:

April 2nd to third!

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    this thing is a go rain or shine since we already put ads in the local papers.
    We will have covered areas for stuff
    there is a ton of Star Wars items to choose from as well as sewing and crafts and furniture and costumes and clothing and stuff for the house, stuff for you car and......

(just come and see! PM Paulie (Darthbreezy) or me for the details of the where)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.