main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Mos Nooga Cantina is Dead

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthjess, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    Someone deleted the boards. I don't know why. It wasn't in TOS violation so I am thinking someone hacked it because its saying my username that I created it with doesnt even exsist. I am PISSED OFF. I dont think it was anyone in the group, but I am going to have to find another server to host the board. Apparently ProBoards isn't really safe anyways. So until I can find the time, Mos Nooga Cantina is closed indefinately.

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Wow... That stinks. I know I looked at it a few times earlier today. Why in the world would anyone want to mess with that board? :mad:

Well, don't lose too much sleep over it, Jess. I guess it's better to have this happen now than have it happen after a ton of messages are there.

OK, everyone remembered exactly what they wrote over there, right? We'll just have to recreate it as we post everything in the exact order, word for word... OK, maybe not. :p

3. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    well I dont know what happened but its back no - so disregard what I said earlier haha

4. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Hooray! See.. you could have told us how you painstakingly rebuilt each and every line of code from scratch... how you agonized over this until you had it complete... how this was your number one priority over life itself... all for the sake of the group. Wow, Jess... that's commitment. That's dedication!

See... you could have said that. ;)

5. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    haha I guess I could have.

I am completely stumped as to what happened. All I know is, it was gone, I couldnt sign in to save my life. Now its back... weird. HAHA

6. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    well...thanks for keeping an eye on it for us! :)

I really like the title of this thread and I think I will keep posting in it from time to time just to keep people looking at it...mwahahahaha!!!

7. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    again, i really really like the dramatic effect you get when you read the title of this thread

8. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Yeah, it's funny because I think Mos Nooga Cantina is going pretty good right now. Most of us (ahem) are posting over there pretty regularly.

9. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    If it seems slow here, it's not intentional. We just seem to end up posting more at the other site: www.chattooine.com. Come on over and visit us in the message boards!

10. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    here's a good link to our new site:
    Chattooine

and here's a direct link to Mos Nooga Cantina (our posting forum on the website):
    Mos Nooga Cantina

11. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Oops. Thanks SarkaVrae. Guess I should've checked my post first.

12. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    looks like the boards are down again. But, hopefully they will be back up later today :p

* and then as soon as I posted this, Mos Nooga came backe up... typical HAHA

13. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    heh. I was going to say, we've been over there most of the day today. If it DID go down, you'd have a bunch of post-happy people getting the shakes! Me included.

Still, this is a good opportunity to invite our friends from the Secret Sith Society to hop over to Mos Nooga Cantina for a real drink. C'mon over. I think you'll like what you see.

14. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    YAY!! i LOVE [face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love] this thread!! 8-} [face_laugh]

come on over, guys--Djinn has already joined in & been a big part of the boards. see what mayhem you can instigate! ;) :D

15. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Hey guys. I know it's been a while, but I'm gonna try to get active again.

Erin and I are doing good. We're both getting over whatever bug is going around. Although her grandmother is going thru ups and downs in Michigan. It's not good.

When's the next meeting? I hope to make it, depending on when it is.

Cya
    Jason

16. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    *passes out to see SouthernJedi posting again*

*shakes herself & wakes up*

JASON!!!

how are you? so good to hear from you! glad things are going well enough for you to hang around a bit!

Our next game night meeting is tomorrow--Thursday, the 7th at 6:30 (tho our GameMaster will be there from about 5:30 to help with character creation--we are playing a SW RPG)
    Our next monthly meeting is at the Rave next monday, the 11th at 6 pm.

can't wait to see you again! will Erin be coming? :)

17. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Jason!!!!! Sarka told me you posted and I about fell off my chair ;)

I hunted around on the cantina board looking for it before I realized I was looking for your post on the wrong board

Was wondering if it was some elaborate belated April Fool's joke she was playing when I finally found it

Great to see you again!

18. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Hey southernjedi! So glad to see you on the boards! Please, please, please come to the next meeting on the 11th. Of course you're welcome to be at Game Nights as well. The next one is tomorrow (the 7th) and then 2 weeks after that on the 21st. I hope you've checked in from time to time to see that we're going strong. It's hard to beleive that we had such a hard time getting this thing going just a short time ago, but it's full steam ahead now. Anyway, hope to see you and Erin soon!

19. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    ho-ly crap he's back! hey!

it's about time you started posting again!! dang, i hate being stuck in ky. if you make it to the next meeting i'll miss seeing you but i'm glad to see you back here at least.

20. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Don't forget Mos Nooga Cantina
    IS ALIVE and WELL!

www.chattooine.com

21. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Very much so! You'd be surprised, really... Check us out!

For those that don't know, this is the message board we normally post on.

Mos Nooga Cantina

22. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Per Sarka's request...

MOS NOOGA IS DEAD!

OK, not really. It was for a little bit yesterday, but now it's back up now that ProBoards is finished updating.

So, in other words... nevermind. Come to our Chattooine board, "Mos Nooga Cantina" and have a cold one!

23. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    much better, thank you Vesper

24. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    He was slacking -

Oh Wait - Maybe I should have been posting this?!?

Hmmmm -

25. SarkaVrae

Jun 3, 2004
    well someone should've posted a notice. i thought about it, but it's not my job and if i keep sweeping up things for you guys, you'll never learn! :p [face_laugh] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.