main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Most frustrating SW game villain.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by squir1y, Jun 7, 2015.

1. squir1y

squir1y Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    My pick is Pic from Jedi Knight. He has made me quit this game in anger so many times... Who has made you throw something at your screen?

2. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    IG-88 and the Gladiator Droid, both of which are boss encounters in Shadows of the Empire. The Gladiator Droid is significantly harder to defeat, however, as there is a secret exploit that makes the fight with IG-88 a cakewalk once you discover it. Moff Seerdon in Rogue Squadron and the Star Destroyer Razor in Rogue Squadron II are also both difficult and frustrating to take down.

3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    The second part of the fight with Vader in the Force Unleashed is brutal.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  4. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Kazdan Paratus on TFU, Sith Master difficulty. After many attempts, that cheap bastich made me quit that run for good.

enigmaticjedi and squir1y like this.
  5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Try doing two of the buggers at once on the Battle of Endor level and that's if you kill all the TIE bombers before they nuke the medical frigate!

6. squir1y

squir1y Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    Oh yeah... forgot about Kasdan Paratus. Really hard to damage that little punk.

7. starkiller208

starkiller208 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2015
    Ya at first he was a pain the keister. But I want to get the ultimate sith edition

Hydra Vs S.H.I.E.L.D

8. Xamicom

Xamicom Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2015
    I got really frustrated with Knights of the Old Republic because I would play for hours on end and wouldn't save the game because I thought that I could beat most enemies, and then I would find an enemy that was way more powerful than my character. o_O

I also remember when one of my friends brought the Force Unleashed II for Wii. I got frustrated a lot by the Wii controler.

9. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Yes, I remember. Somehow, it was less frustrating in the Endor level; probably because the level is more varied and the experience gained from the Razor level helps as well. But yes, I had some rage quits over that level too.

10. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    The Razor is hella easy to kill. When you fly towards it, take out the closest shield generator globe on top of the bridge. Swing around behind the SD and take out the second globe. If you're going for a gold medal, pick off a few of the SD's turrents and/or some TIE Fighters. Then fly under the SD and unload all of your remaining torpedoes into the generator globe underneath. If it's still intact after you run out of torpedoes, you can just ram into it and that should hopefully destroy it.

On your second life, just fly straight at the bridge and fire off every torpedo you have.

The entire fight should take less than a minute.

11. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Yes, I know that now. :p

It's like trying to defeat the AT-ST on foot in Shadows of the Empire before you discover that you only need to walk behind it and look up. After you work that out, it's a piece of cake. :p

12. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    I really like that the Star Destroyers are so lethal in RS2, you have new found respect for the Rebels.

Life likes this.
  13. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    The emptiness of Tatooine during the training mission also gives you a new understanding of the desolation Luke must feel on the farm. The slow monotonous music sets the mood perfectly.

14. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Battle damaged Vader in TFU

How come he's harder to defeat AFTER you've just crushed him with a girder and slashed his mask off?!:confused:

Honourable Mention: Kul Teska- TCW: Republic heroes. Annoying boss and we have to do it three times throughout the game

darskpine10 likes this.
  15. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Because you pissed him off!

SilentGuy66 likes this.