main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most Hated And Loved Star Wars Charaters

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kiki_Firestar, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiki_Firestar

Kiki_Firestar Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2006
    Which EU book character and movie character do you hate the most? POST HERE!!!!

Okay, Okay...you can post who you love, too! :D

EU books:

I ABSOLUTELY HATE Ferus Olin!! He's such....such...a goody-goody two shoes! [face_frustrated] I can see how Anakin Skywalker :mad: him!

The most loved, by me, would be Tahiri Veila AND Anakin Solo! THEY ARE SUCH A GOOD COUPLE!!! GO A/T!!

Anyhoo, Tahiri so funny...and talkative! And Anakin's well, Anakin Solo! [face_laugh] Read the books, and you'll know what I mean!

Movies:

Hated:

LANDO!!!! He's not a very good character...he has no backbone! :p Palpatine!!!! :mad: HE TURNED ANAKIN!!!! NOO!!!!! He's a lying, traitor, son of a Sith! :D

Loved: Jar Jar Binks...he's so STUPID it's hilarious! I've liked him ever since i was......six (?) when TPM came out! Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Even if he IS a little strict!) And many mroe that would never fit in one post!

Go ahead, post!

Daniel edit: Don't feel bad posting anything in the wrong forum, this place is all about learning the ropes.

2. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    lesson 2- Star Wars related threads go in Star Wars related forums.

i.e.- any of these places:

Star Wars Community, or SWC
    Original Trilogy, or OT
    Prequel Trilogy, or PT
    Star Wars Saga
    Expanded Universe Community, or EUC

SWC is pretty much any and all Star Wars stuff that doesn't go in any other SW forum.

OT is for the original three [episodes IV-VI].

PT is for I-III.

Saga is for "the in-depth discussion of inter-trilogy subjects, in addition to the philosophical, mythological, and symbolic values of the overall saga."

EUC is for the extra stuff: comics, tv shows, books, specials, etc.

Yours would probably go in the SWC.

There's also a film and music forum.

lesson 3- Check the first 5-10 pages or so for a topic like yours. If there is one, don't post it. Use the "Search" button [3 over from your name, top of page] to find previous threads if you can't find one to double check. If you still don't find one, but are still unsure, or are posting a very broad topic that has probably been discussed, pm the mod of the forum before posting.

3. Kiki_Firestar

Dec 14, 2006
    AUGHHH!!!! ANOTHER ROOKIE MISTAKE!!!!

4. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
    here is some advise, if you have any questions on where to put a thread, pm a mod with your question. they will be very happy to answer any quesion you may have.

5. Kiki_Firestar

Dec 14, 2006
    yes, ma'am......OH!!! I'M SO DUMB!!!!!

6. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Nah. Don't worry about it.

I think I did the same thing when I was a newbie.

Lots of people do it when they're new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.