main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most humiliating moment...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Binder-lover, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antilles2001

Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 20, 2001
    "I feel like I can take the entire Empire myself!"

(LATER)

CRUNCH!

2. darthYENIK

darthYENIK Jedi Master star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I saw it as more of a "KAAABOOOOOM".

3. JediMasterChiefYoda

JediMasterChiefYoda Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2003
    "Sir, I have analized the attack. Their is a danger. Should I have your ship standing ready?"

"Evacuate? In our moment of truimph? I think you overestimate thier chances!"

One minute later:

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOM! Grand Moff Tarkin takes a very long, slow, and informal tour of the galaxy.

4. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    Obi-Wan: Lightsaber.....fizzing....out.... should......have changed......batteries.....
    Vader: Your batteries are weak old man.

5. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002

I'd have to say the most embarrassing moment would be when Luke and Leia have a passionate kiss and later find out they are brother and sister.

6. Darth_Compyraptor

Darth_Compyraptor Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2003
    I'd imagine the Stormtroopers are pretty embbarassed. For startes they couldn't hit a barn door at point blank range. Very humiliating for the Empire's legions that's supposed to strike fear into the hearts of many. And secondly, they got beaten in battle by ewoks. Even with all their advanced weaponry and armour, and the AT-STs, they still got beaten by rocks and clubs. That, IMO, must be one of the most humiliating moments ever.

And also Leia in her gold bikini. I wonder how did she feel when she knew Luke was her brother and that he saw her in that. And being felt and licked by a giant slug isn't to amusing either.

7. JediMasterChiefYoda

JediMasterChiefYoda Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2003
    I think Luke was more humiliated when he relaized that he checked out his sister in her gold bakini.

8. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "The most humiliating moment has got to be Greedo. I fail to see how one can miss at that range."

WHo said Greedo got a shot off? [face_mischief]

"CRUNCH!"

[face_laugh] Good thing he was already dead. ;)

"I'd have to say the most embarrassing moment would be when Luke and Leia have a passionate kiss and later find out they are brother and sister."

It would have been more embarrasing if they'd known before. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.