main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most important event in the PT?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Padme_0421, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Meditate on this you should [face_thinking]

2. Padme_0421

Padme_0421 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    lol, or you should, so you can tell me :p

3. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Well who knows what events may have unfolded if this crucial scene never took place :D

4. Wester547

Wester547 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    Or must I? [face_laugh]

5. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    No not me i have no time for meditation, hence why i passed the job on [face_mischief]

6. Padme_0421

Mar 26, 2005
    lol, haha good point have you.

7. Padme_0421

Mar 26, 2005
    Going back to what jedi_master_ousleywas saying about all the small events. Like, they're soo many little things in the saga, that if just one went different the whole would've changed. I Lucas went into a lot of detail with his story..which he was supposed to lol, but it's like, if is mom didn't die, it could've been different, if he wasn't of found, if he would've ever met Padme, or she wouldn' have gotten pregnant..jsut so many little details. It amazes me at how good the plot is though, I love it :-B

8. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Order 66 was probably the most important event in the PT. There were many substantial events which had lead up to that: no confidence in Valorum, Anakin winning the Podrace, Qui-Gon's death, Anakin and Padme's secret affair, the creation of the Clone Army, the Seperatist movement, and Palpatine placing Anakin on the Council. Order 66, however, is when Palpatine finally crosses that line.

Until then, he had been constantly working himself into different positions of advantage and forging secret alliances, waiting for his moment. When he gave Order 66, that was the Revenge of the Sith, the moment he asks everyone in the Republic to pick a side: a secure Empire under Palpatine, or the chaotic overthrow of the Senate by the rebellious Jedi. That was the point of no-going-back.

9. Padme_0421

Mar 26, 2005
    yes but...if Mace had killed him then Anakin wouldn't have turned to darth and order 66 would never have happened.

10. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    The most important "event", IMO, is when Anakin and Padmé fall in love with eachother. That pretty much seals their fates.

His fate will be the same as ours
    /LM

11. Padme_0421

Mar 26, 2005
    true...but if he wouldn;tve been found, or Padme hadn't gone with Qui-Gon in TPM they ould'ntve even met.

12. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.