main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Most Impressive Force Moment ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Erkan12, Jun 10, 2014.

?

Most Impressive Force Moment ?

1. Yoda stomps Asajj Ventress

16.1%
  2. Sidious choking Dooku via hologram

35.5%
  3. Windu pushing AT-TE

12.9%
  4. Dooku lifting boulders

6.5%
  5. Maul pulling Eta-class Shuttle

12.9%
  6. Other

38.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. StrikerKOJ

StrikerKOJ Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2014
    Forgive my ignorance, but why is breaking glass with the force so impressive?

Are people being funny and I just don't get the joke?

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Come on. Mace Windu being the human emergency car window breaking hammer, touching is hand to it and boom is pretty bad ass. Then again so is Anakin when he cut the 'X' in and boom during "The Hidden Enemy"!

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Mace Windu would be badass just by eating a chocolate chip cookie onscreen, but I digress.

4. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Darth Sidious force choking Dooku half way across the galaxy and shatterpoint are the most impressive to me.

Mace Windu would totally dunk that chocolate chip cookie in a tall cold glass of milk before eating it. That's simply how badass he is.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    More like people are alluding to the fact that the shatterpoint power comes from the book of the same name, which just so happens to be one of the most amazing Clone Wars stories ever.

6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    How 'bout when Obi-Wan decided in the slaver arc that he could finally stop the sham of a beating he was taking...

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Or just when Obi-Wan was taking lots of beatings. I thought that was pretty forced.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    This ?

9. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ^ Yup. Not sure what moment I'd rank highest, but this should be up there.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That force crush is cool and in the end so is the way that after letting himself get kicked around in a ploy Obi-wan just destroys Darts D'nar in like half a minute.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  11. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I too really liked the force crush he used on the commando droids (and I think that Savage shattering the glass of his and Maul's prison cell was more impressive than Mace Windu shattering that one window of the AT-TE to get the clone out).

[​IMG]

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Oh that's a good one to. Savage always looks particularly cool when he uses the force because it seems so primordial and instinctual almost like how naturally an animal would use their teeth or claws without any real thought about it to do maximum damage.

Sable_Hart, Revanfan1 and Iron_lord like this.
  13. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    How about this one ?

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    A different type of force moment, impressive it is.

Erkan12 likes this.
  15. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Yeah, I like the living force moment, also the Mortis stuff and all that extra force stuff in the Yoda arc and of course all of the Mother Talzoin. It's really hard for me to pin point which is the best and which isn't because over the course over the entire 6 season series we have had powerful examples of how the force can be used, from Obi-Wans force choke of the droids, to the super leaps by Asohka and Anakin, I mean the entire series is riddled with great parts. For a series that was billed as not being a super heroe series, it had very powerful moments. I also can't forget Maul's survival cause getting cut in half and drawing on the force (regardless of light and dark) to just stay alive is a feat that would make even Pelguis jealous.

Marco1907 likes this.
  16. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    Regarding this feat, something to consider is not just the distance but the target itself. Vader throttled Ozzel, a Forceless goon. In contrast, Dooku is not only a Force user, but one of the most powerful of all time. And he was totally helpless.

Vialco and Circular Logic like this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I have to say the most impresive force moment was sidious chocking Dukoo because he was on the other side of the galaxy.

18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    The list of options here is so weak compared to all the great examples TCW gives us that it's kind of depressing. Most of these examples are the same or close to Force powers we see in the films, but TCW has a ton of NEW Force powers that are more impressive. How about:

- triple Jedi mind trick that nearly "destroy [ s]" the recipient's mind (Children of the Force)
    - partial invisibility Force-witch spell (Nightsisters)
    - biological enhancement Force-witch ceremony (Monster)
    - total biological transformation back-and-forth on a whim (Overlords)
    - grabbing hold of a lightsaber blade with bare hand and making it rescind (Overlords)
    - revival of the dead (Altar of Mortis)
    - Force ball/power surge attack (Massacre)
    - dark side powers keeping alive someone who would otherwise die (Brothers)
    - Qui-Gon Jinn contacting the living (Overlords/Ghosts of Mortis/Voices/Destiny)
    - Darth Sidious' Sith spell attack (Sacrifice)

And that's just ten literally off the top of my head. There are more. I would take any one of these above any of the given choices. Seeing new Force powers is always impressive.

19. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Sidious choking dooku is mine, Vader choking Ozzel from a different room on the same ship was awesome, Sidious and Dooku were light years away from each other

20. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I am fairly certain the OT has Darth Vader choking a commander on another ship in another system.

Also, obviously those examples didn't "literally" come off the top of my head, though the fact that I would say such a thing would make it justifiable for one to think they did. :oops:

Another favorite:

- raising an undead army (Massacre)

21. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Ozzel and Vader were actually on the same ship, Vader's flagship, the Executor. But Sidious chokes Dooku from across the galaxy, so it's fairly impressive.

22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I am fairly certain the OT has Darth Vader Force-choking more than one commander in another location.

23. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Tarkas is talking about Captain Needa.

However, they were face to face, on the same ship, when the choke went down. They were on different ships, but Needa took a shuttle over to deliver his apology.

Skip to 0:28 to see Needa at Vader's feet.

I thought Needa was on a different ship too, because he was, I forgot that he shuttled over.

24. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    "Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

25. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't think so, but I could be mistaken.