main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Most Impressive Force Moment ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Erkan12, Jun 10, 2014.

?

Most Impressive Force Moment ?

1. Yoda stomps Asajj Ventress

16.1%
  2. Sidious choking Dooku via hologram

35.5%
  3. Windu pushing AT-TE

12.9%
  4. Dooku lifting boulders

6.5%
  5. Maul pulling Eta-class Shuttle

12.9%
  6. Other

38.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If they wanted to do something reaaaallly impressive they could have some Jedi conduct a suicidal technique where they take some object (preferably some hydrogen, but most any matter will do), and go into a meditative pose and suspending it between their hands, they subject it to the mother of all Force-crushes. Ultimately compressing it to the point of fusion. At which point, KABLOOEY!. Hence why it's suicidal. It could be used as a last ditch tactic by a trapped Jedi or something.

2. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Sidious choking Dooku was pretty badass.

Savage's Force push too. And Ventress choking Anakin and Obi-Wan at once.

I guess the witch stuff counts as Force moments too?.. Imagine if Palps got into that. Sith zombies, and voodoo dolls for every member of the Council.

3. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Father shoving Anakin's lightsaber blade into its hilt with his BARE HANDS!!!

Sent from my R2 unit

Saga Explorer likes this.
  4. hamad138

hamad138 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 25, 2014
    Force choke dooku is so redcilious bad, I think lucas would have turned his grave twice if he saw this

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Obviously (based on my post on the previous page) I voted Other. I'm not quite sure exactly what I would vote for if I had to pick just one, but I know none of my top contenders are on the list. Does Yoda fighting the dark side spirit version of himself count?

Also, people interested in this topic might also want to check out my thread New Force Powers & Other Force Feats in The Clone Wars: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/new-force-powers-other-force-feats-in-the-clone-wars.50011085/

6. hamad138

Feb 25, 2014
    Starkiller force pushed an entire battle ship after he defeated emperor and vader.

7. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Thats not from TCW and also non-canon.

8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Regardless of canon, Starkiller didn't do anything of the sort. In the LS ending, Juno simply flew the ship through the glass, while in the DS ending Palpatine pulled the ship in with the Force.

Unless you're mixing up the ending scene with the scene earlier on when he stops the Star Destroyer from falling. Which, BTW, Luke did too at one point. Yoda pulled a similar move in the micro series as well.

9. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't remember that. He manages to safely crash-land a Star Destroyer in Dark Empire (offscreen) but when else?

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Ya I'm talking about DE. It's more or less the same type of Force use.

11. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I figured the DE event was more or less the same thing Anakin did with the Invisible Hand in RoTS.

12. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Has anyone mentioned Palps mopping the Mandalorian floor with the Brothers Zabrak?

:p

13. hamad138

Feb 25, 2014
    As bad palpatine is in lightsaber, his force skills make up for that

14. Werebazs

Werebazs Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2013
    ???...Wait, no, don't explain. I don't even want to know.

To me the most impressive moment was when Anakin "embraced" the fact that he is the Chosen One, before taming the Daughter and the Son. Not the taming itself ('tho that was pretty awesome as well), but the effect he had on...well everything on Mortis. You know the whole broad daylight shifting to night in a second and the whole monastery glowing, with him in the centre. Oh and the confused way the Son looks around as Anakin lifts him is priceless.

Zer0 and Iron_lord like this.
  15. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    TCW had very interesting force powers across the board. Some were underpowered and others were over powered but the funny thing is that it is all canon. You have to love Mother Talzoin creating that cup out of air as well as that sword. Hell yeah and by the way basically destroying the novel Dark Rendezvous in th process, because Dooky said that the force can't produce nothing out of the air. Maybe it can't but Talzoin did and its canon. It is the first tv show of star wars that is official and ties in with the movies and GL was heavily involved with every story. This will definitely open up the possibility for the future to see other cool force stuff come out in a unified canon.

TFU I and II had moments were Starkiller did super powered feats with the force. I'm glad that this is no longer canon and that we can finally move on. Talking about whether he could do this and that is oxymoron because I do not and will not believe that 6 months before the greatest hero since Anakin is to come around a super force user is in the galaxy and Vader is captured in Dantooine with no mention of any of this in A New Hope. I really hated TFU 1 and 2, I did at the end and wish they never did it. It was a waste of story and like everything back then with the former company, the second video game was crappy like KOTOR 2. Rushed to cash in