main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most Memorable moments from NJO(spoilers included)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Novaga Sage, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Novaga Sage

Jedi Novaga Sage Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 1999
    So yeah..I was reading through some of the threads and i noticed some people post an entry about whut they would miss or whut they remember most about the NJO series....
    I was just wondering what some of you or all of you would consider the defining moments of the series or whut you would rather have enevr read in your lives...
    Like myself...Anakin Solo's death "scene" was quite abit of a shock to me when i read Star By Star but still the reaction that Luke had almost made me cry...*please dont make fun of me :(*
    ....the battle of Coruscant was amazingly written Troy Denning.....
    .....the same as before..Rebel Stand and Rebel Dream are two of my favorite books EVER in SW just because it brings back the Wraiths and has pretty much every important character in the NJO up to that time in expanded roles......
    .....the death of Ganner Rhysode in Traitor....i still think he was a great character with potenial down the line....

Somethings i coulda done without...Rebirth...besides Be being born and Mara getting over her illness..WHY!?!?!?!
    ...Just for once i want to see Luke Skywalker stop beign a sissy boy and go into GROUND action and whoop some ass with his lightsaber..id like to be proven wrong here but besides select portiond here and there from Onslaught and Ruin along with maybe soem action in the Force Heretic Trilogy...he didnt do much bsides go thru interviews with NR reps n senators n the such and "lead" the Jedi in other books...or flew around and blew **** up( which im not complaining about at all..i enjoy it very much so)

See link below. Thanks!

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Try this thread here. :)

And please lock this one, as it is redundant. ;)

3. Jedi Novaga Sage

Jedi Novaga Sage Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 1999
    Ok sue me..i didnt see that....*sheesh* I need to stop missing the obvious

4. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    That's okay. I've made the same mistake in the past. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.