main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most Overrated SW Movie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Scout_Trooper, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_Bothan_Spy

Dead_Bothan_Spy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2002
    Attack of the Clones. Because, contrary to popular belief, great movies are not made from CG Yoda's whirling so fast that you can't tell what he is doing, and vomitous "romantic dialogue" like Anakin's "I hate sand..." diatribe.

2. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Most overrated: ESB. ( I love it, it's tied with ANH for 2nd on my list, but too many people worship it).
    Rated just fine: ANH, TPM
    Underrated: AOTC, ROTJ

3. BobaFett688

BobaFett688 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2001
    Pssh. No Star Wars movie is overrated. ;)

4. blackjack86

blackjack86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2002
    Return of the Jedi. The effects and overall finish of the film are great, but they lack a certain grainyness of ESB that gives it that classic feel. Plus, the delivery (of lines) in ROTJ I feel are the worse of the whole saga...

5. Shacha_Morrob

Shacha_Morrob Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    TPM is the overrated one.

6. Captain-Atreides

Captain-Atreides Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
  7. DARTH_CHINA

DARTH_CHINA Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    underrated: TPM !!
    overrated: ANH & ESB

8. DarthHtrad

DarthHtrad Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2002
    Why do so many people say that no movie is perfect? I can think of a lot of movies that are absolutely flawless IMHO. I personally think that all 3 OT movies are completely pefect. I'm not a PT basher though, I love the PT, but IMo they are not perfect. My definition of a perfect movie is a movie that doesn't contain a single bad scene. And I don't think the OT does. Some other movies I think, repeat I think, are perfect are Psycho, Jaws, and both Gremlins films. Not a single scene in any of them that makes me cringe. .02

9. JcubFett

JcubFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2002
    Lets see
    TMP Guy gets stabed and guy gets cut in half,
    AOTC Girl gets shot by a dart which kills her, a girl dies by an explosion, a guy gets his head cut off :_| , guy gets wounds in his leg and arm, guy gets his arm cut off, many jedi are killed, a girl gets her arm cut off, and many love scenes
    ANH guy gets his arm cut off and guy gets his head cut off,
    ESB guy gets his hand cut off, guy gets hit on his shoulder with a light saber, guy gets hit down trying to hit somebody else and some love scenes,
    ROTJ guy gets shot in his hand, some love scenes, a guy gets his hand cut off, and a guy is almost killed by sith lightning.

You vote which movie is overrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.