main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Most powerful Superweapon

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jabba the Pizza, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabba the Pizza

Jabba the Pizza Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2015
    What do you think is the most powerful superweapon by your standards?
    Power? Efficency? Purpose?
    For me i would say the STAR FORGE! Because it could amass a colossal army within months. It is truly by my standards a galaxy conquering device!

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Jedi Knight Fett and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  3. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    The Shawken Device used a very unusual method because if the activation is delayed by a Yoctosecond then it will not work. Also it will take decades, centuries even entire eons for the effect to finish and all matter to be destroyed.

4. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Centerpoint Station - at full power (tapping into all the planets plus the star, in the Corellian System) is both powerful and versatile - capable of moving things as well as destroying them.

5. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    Yes, that one is awsome! It can take one planet from a system, and bring it to the correlian system! :D

6. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Or drag it through a star, destroying it, detonate any star in the galaxy, flatten a fleet with a wave of repulsor energy (New Jedi Order), or create a galaxy-spanning interdiction field. At least that's some of the things the protagonists think it could do once they realise what's going on.

The superweapon in Empire & Rebellion: Honor Among Thieves is also supposed to be capable of interdicting huge areas of space.

7. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    This thing needs an appearence in the ST

8. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    The correct answer is Kyle Katarn.

But seriously, the Infinity Gates used as weapons seemed quite powerful to me. They came close to destroying Coruscant.

9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The Sun Crusher. Or Galaxy Gun.
    Destroy entire Solar Systems or destroy a planet from another system.

10. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    This might be F.I.T.S. but the saying 'you are your greatest asset and greatest enemy...' but perhaps has one ever wondered yet of the Raw Destructive Nature and Potential of the Force? I mean look at Palpatine - the Force Storm and the Worm holes he could manage to create in Dark Empire - although his lack of experience in fully mastering it meant it was also his downfall ... hence who knows perhaps the aspects of the Force overall ... I mean perhaps if Anakin had reached his full Potential and combined it with Midichlorian Manipulation and who knows aspects of Dark Side Power and Light Side Power who knows what could happen eh? Given look at also Darth Nihilus whom became a 'Wound in the Force' and was incredibly deadly enough to leave almost any living organics 'breathless' ...

BultarSwan likes this.
  11. Dezzer

Dezzer Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2015
    I have two variants :
    1. Eclipse-class dreadnought
    Dark, size of 2 vader's super star destroyer, armed with death star's superlaser and 700000 crew :
    "The hyperspace tunnel opened, and this black thing came crawling out from between the stars… We thought it was a ghost ship, until it opened fire."
    2. Mass shadow generator - superweapon, capable to destroy anything - it can crash death star, fleets and fleets into planet, destroying both planet and fleets.
    Unlike death star this weapon is immobile, but one of the most destructive ever

12. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    The Eclipse's superlaser is only 2/3 as powerful as one of the 8 component projectors of the Death Star's superlaser - still overkill against anything short of a massively shielded planet.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  13. Archie Brown

Archie Brown Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2015
    The Death Star! Or the sun crusher...

14. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    There was also Omega Frost, from the old Marvel comics. It was...interesting.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_Frost

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    Senpezeco and Iron_lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.