main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Most prized collectable.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by lordvaderFF, Aug 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Most people have some sort of Star Wars collectable lying around the house.

Some are just stuffed in the bottom of the cupboard, others are just stuffed.

For me it's a cardboard cut-out of Vader from the original release of the Star Wars book in 1976, BEFORE the movie was released.

It's small (about 4 feet tall), tacky, and has a bit of wear...but I think it's great.

What collectable do you have that you value the most and why?

2. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    I have a replica movie Lightsabre used in "A New Hope". Came with it's owne display case and plaque, and a certificate of authenticity. Only 10,000 of them made worldwide, and I was lucky enough to nab two of them :D . Worth quite a bit now so I hear. Always point it out to people when they come over, so I guess that would have to be the pride of my collection.

I probably have cooler stuff than that, but I like it.

3. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I can't spend lots, because I don't earn lots, but I have a sizeable collection for my wage, now.

Most prized collectable is probably my Queen Amidala Portrait Edition in Black Travel gown.

4. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Mine would have to be my passport from the SE's. (You know - the Hoyts ones?) Not worth much money, but it means a lot to me. Every time I see it, I remember how much I came to love Star Wars, and why, which was chronicled by those pieces of paper/cardboard.

After that...probably my Queen Amidala hair-thingy doll. My little brothers picked it out for me for my birthday because they wanted to give me something I'd like, and they knew I liked Amidala. :)

5. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    With those passports, you got a stamp with them, AHN was one of a X-wing, but the stamps I got have all faded.

My prized Star Wars possesion would have to be my Star Wars Original Trilogy on Laserdisc. Everytime I watch it, It feels like I was there watching it on the first screening in 77' :D

6. Dags

Dags Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 3, 2000
    ALL my collectables are prized.

Hard to pick out a specific one.

My "patches" jacket is probably the biggest prize because I put it together myself. The only one of its type in the world.

Also, my THX cap is something I could never part with.

7. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Not really a collectible I guess, but I'd have to say my most prized SW possesion would be the star wars chronicles, published by chronicle books.

Anyone else here got it ?

8. aussie_jedi_meg

aussie_jedi_meg Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2000
    I got that chronicles book. I got it on sale for $160 marked down from 250 I think. It is proberly one the most expensive items I own in my collection.
    AJM

9. darth_trailer

darth_trailer Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2001
    http://duffman.hypermart.net/ctp-sw2-teaser.mpg

10. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Um...I have...a Lego X-Wing...does that count?

Ok, I confess, it's my little brother's. The closest thing to a SW collector's item I have is the X-Wing Collector's Edition CD. Can I still be a Star Wars fan, or are you all going to exile me? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.