OKC, OK Most Prized Star Wars Possesion

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BlueJediYsixer, Apr 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueJediYsixer Jedi Padawan

I was just wandering what kind of things yall collect? Me Its Yoda or nothin' my walls are covered. But I would have to say my most prized Star Wars possesion is my custom built LightSaber.

2. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    well i realy don't have a most prizedpossesion because my whole collection is great.I collect just about everything from the figures to books to legos and everything in between
  3. BlueJediYsixer Jedi Padawan

Okay well lets put that a different way then:
    Whats your Most Prized/Most Valuable Star Wars Possesion?
  4. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    My Jeremy Bulloch autograph.
  5. Jedi_Arwen Jedi Master

star 2
    My old SW: ANH poster. It's in really good condition.
  6. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    This thread was auto-locked by the pruning software, and I have just unlocked it at a user's request.
  7. RossWarrior Jedi Knight

FYI...

I went to the Woodlawn Hills Mall in Tulsa in Mid-December, while shopping for Christmas. In the midst of my shopping adventure, I walked by a store and saw what looked to be a Star Wars: A New Hope poster(it had the old design showing a picture of Luke and Leia about to swing across the missing bridge)with Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher's signature in that silver ink. It was pretty cool looking, but I didn't have $400 to drop. I figured that it would surely be worth more than that. I can't remember which store it was, but it sold like pictures and picture frames I believe.

8. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine would have to be my autographs....I have one from Ewan McGregor and one from Kenny Baker and they are both awesome!
  9. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok my most prized and most valueable possesion is my memories of seeing star wars when it came out way back then and that is one thing that i will always have
  10. Padawn_JB Jedi Knight

star 3
    My Magazines and books. I have ONE poster, I need more!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.