Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Dex1138, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yep, that's right! HALLOWEEN'S A COMIN!

Lookin for something to get you in the mood? Check out [link=http://www.salemweb.com/calendar/default.htm#October]Salem's Haunted Happenings[/link]! Lots of cool stuff to see and do.

And let me tell you, if you need a place to be on the 31st there is NO better place than Salem. Throw on a costume (or not) and walk around the city. Lots of people on costume and fun. Kinda like Mardi Gras, but without the flashing (sorry guys)

If anyone's planning on going to Salem on Halloween (yeah I know it's a school night), let me know, I'll tell you what to keep an eye out for.
  2. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oh,I've been to Salem on halloween.Not a pretty picture!

The haunted houses and stuff are cool.But way to many people to enjoy anything.Some great costumes tho!
  3. idarii Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i absolutely love salem on halloween, despite all the religious protesters etc etc it is still a blast.

would go this year but my sister and i are throwing the party of the century (ok maybe of the decade....ok maybe of the week :p)
  4. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    I still have no clue what I'm doing.

BTW - does anyone know a good site to order Jedi robes?
  5. Dex1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, if you want to sightsee, Halloween is not the time to do it. The month of October is a great time otherwise.
    And the religous weirdos make it even more fun!
  6. idarii Jedi Padawan

star 4
    any kind of weirdo always spices life up :)
  7. Dex1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    But really! Of all nights the religious people could pick they think Halloween is the best time to make a showing?!?!?! And in Salem no less!!!

You can also check out [link=http://www.salem.org]Salem.Org[/link], click on Visitor's Guide to see lots of other stuff to do in addition to the link at the start of this post.
  8. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight

star 6
    I think my floor's going to have some activity on Haloween. Thankfully it's not having kids come and trick or treat in the dorms, that's the other dorm. :) But I can't quite remember what we're doing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.