main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Mothers Day

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by StormMoose, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    I hope everyone called or did something for there mothers today. They are the reason we are here to enjoy the Force and all the enjoyment it has given us all this time. Happy Mothers Day to all.

2. DarthButt

DarthButt Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2003
    My mom lives in southern Indiana. I had potted roses delivered to her on Friday, and gave her a call today. :)

My family and I went to church with my grandma this morning, then we went to a church breakfast with her after service, then we left to visit with her for a little bit at her house.

Good call SM! Definitely gotta give credit to mom. :)

3. DarthElizur

DarthElizur Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Yep, good call SM.

We started with breakfast in bed for my wife. My 7 year old and 4 year old helped out with that, and later dinner.

We got her a nice pink cruiser bicycle and have been taking lots of rides around the neighborhoods.

At the end of the day I was exhausted, since the kids weren't allowed to ask Mommy for things! Whew she does so much

4. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    I made my mother in law happy by taking her to lunch and shopping. I called my mom in Montana in the morning. A good day for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.