main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Move along.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sandtrooper92, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    New here on this forum. Away from Star Wars for 20-30 years. Glad to be involved again. The most busy, stressful part of my life has passed. Born in 70, American from the Southwest. Glad to know you all.

2. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Greetings and welcome aboard the crazy train. Hope to see you around

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards, any questions please feel free to ask

4. Sandtrooper92

Jul 31, 2013
    Much appreciated. The conversations here are so benign and refreshing compared to the Pandora's box that is the internet.

Pensivia likes this.
  5. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    It happens :D

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Sandtrooper92: Welcome aboard. Lots going on in the SW universe these days, which means there is plenty to discuss. We're glad to have you with us. Get involved, have a grand time, and should you require any assistance, just @.tag one of us in here.

7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Frorum, Sandtrooper92.

Hope you enjoy your time here, as I am sure you'll find plenty to get stuck into on here.

See you around the boards!

[​IMG]

8. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    We've already met in the YFC thread, but thought I'd chime in with the welcomes here as well. Like you, I'm also a member of the "original generation" of SW fans :)

I like your avatar--did you have a lot of SW figures as a kid, and if so, do you still have any of them?

So again, welcome (...even though your status line reveals that you don't approve of Padme's wardrobe! [face_not_talking] :p :D )

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sandtrooper92! :)

Away from SW for 20-30 years? That's almost right after the movies came out. :eek: It's nice that you found back to your old love and found this forum. You're right, this forum is outstanding and the friendliness is one reason why I am here that long already. :)

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have questions! :)

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi there, Sandtrooper92.

It is a pleasure to meat you. Welcome to the Jedi Council Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here on these boards.

If I can be of any help, just send me a PM. Have fun, and may the Force be with you!

Rainbow, RKS or Joy

:)

11. Sandtrooper92

Jul 31, 2013
    Pensivia I did indeed have many figures from the original trilogy, esp from the 1977 collection. They were stolen from a storage barn at our place, unfortunately. I have a landspeeder around somewhere if I can locate it.

Thanks again for all the welcomes. You will also note that my real name is the one of the most common boy's name from the 1970s, which is completely useless trivia.

Scott

Pensivia likes this.
  12. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I also had uncreative parents in the 70's. My name is Jason Michael.

13. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Hey, we're all SW fans here...we LOVE completely useless trivia!:-B[face_laugh]

14. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    At least those names (Scott and Michael) are still nice. Which is a lot better than the old German names... ;) :p