Move-in date is no more... PLEASE READ MY LAST POST!!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by MJ_Keehan_Sundve, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What, no love for us guys who paint our nails? :p
  3. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    Anything for you, my Royal Cupholder...
  4. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats MJ! :D

Although I don't have a car, I would be willing to help with packing/moving boxes. :)
  5. P2Gambit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Same as LJC, I'd be willing to help, but I don't have a car or know how to drive. :(
  6. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    Since the apartment fell through, we might wait til January, when her family moves out of her house, and rent it. It's on Price and Apache, and a great house.
  7. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
    MJ, just a suggestion, don't let yourself keep putting off moving out. You may find yourself allowing yourself to get stuck being afraid to do so. "Decide and act"
  8. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah. THe only reason we are pushing it back is so that we can rent the house. We can keep the dog, it's a 3 bedroom, utilities paid, $650 a month palace (to confined MJ, anyway).
  9. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    SOLD!! Sounds like a good deal to me. :)

Keep us in mind when you're ready to move - I will be more than happy to move stuff - it's just the packing/unpacking I hate...
  10. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    UPDATE AGAIN!!!

We looked at a townhome on Mill and Southern Yesterday, and faxed our applications... we'll probably put our deposit down this week.

Tentative Move-in date: July 15!!!
  11. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Holy Movable Houses, Batman. Make up your mind woman!!! LMAO Just kidding, MJ. Well, you know you've got plaenty of help miving if you need it. I've got a Jeep and I'm not afraid to use it. LOL Let me know if you need help.
  12. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Wardenx. You help is greatly appreciated, m'lord.
  13. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    So, when did you get the Court Jester promotion? The court jester is my favorite character in the english courts. He's the only person who has full authority to make fun of the king. His role is to remind the king that he's only human. Can't beat that.
  14. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    She was royally abducted... er... inducted this past weekend. :D
  15. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sweet! Looks like the Queen's court is getting larger and larger. LOL All we need now is a bunch of coutiers, some damsels and an arena for a tourney and we'll have all the makings of a fine Solstice Jousting Event, sans Horses, that is. LOL
  16. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    She's already started making alliances across the land ;)
  17. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmmm... Networking a Court. The Queen is beautiful AND cunning. A dangerous combonation. [face_devil] LMAO
  18. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Today I'm a damsel who's distressed....does that count? :p

No wait, I can't give up my princess title...Can you be a damsel AND a princess? OI! Who knows.
  19. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Have no fear, Princess!!! I'll protect you. Uh... When I get out there, that is. ;) Just point me in the right direction and I'll trounce thine enemies, dear lady. I know my Dark Queen would want it so and so it shall be done. :D
    My work here is done. Go about your business, Citizens.

**WardenX flies off into the sunset**
  20. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    Apps have been approved... Deposit is turned in tomorrow... Move in is 7/7... I will be moving on the 11th or 12th... help would be greatly appreciated. A party will be held when we are settled in.
  21. ChoadsGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    congratulations sweetie...do you have an idea of what you are taking (being allowed to take) and what you will need, that you can't take with you?
  22. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
    and the great PFF moving spree continues....
  23. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I'm telling you, someone should start a FF Moving Company! [face_laugh]

We're on move overload around here too! Just did 2 (consecutive weekends no less), and we have 2 more on the horizon :p
  24. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If we can't swing the aircraft carrier maybe it's time for the PFF to buy something along the lines of an appartment complex or a hotel.
  25. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Hidden in the tangle of the urban jungle, we can witness the migratory patterns of the rare, exotically plumed PFFer. Notice the tendancy to move about seemingly randomly, but in fact is a carefully calculated ritual to both lure prospective mates and to thwart the agreesive advances of their hated nemesis, the vicious Imperial..."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.