Movie Battles 2 - modification for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Games' started by rambo1662, Jul 1, 2014.

Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. rambo1662 Jedi Youngling

Hello there! I'd like to invite star wars gamers to try Movie Battles 2 - a modification of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, which is a complete remake of that game making it more playful, realistic, enjoyable. Mod itself is multiplayer only and is/was very popular till these days. This summer, we're planning to release another patch with a lot of changes that will bring a lot more attention. I'm pretty sure every Star Wars fan will love it, which is why I'm posting here.

To play MovieBattles 2 (MB2) you need to have Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy installed on your computer. Additionally, you have to get a 1.01v patch for it (this is for multiplayer).
    The mod itself is available here: http://www.moviebattles.com/downloads/app

First, download version 0.1.8 Full, and when you open the mod, the game will ask for update to 1.9.0 itself.

Good luck and see you in the game!
    If any issues occur, whether it's a patch or game problem, let me know via PM or by posting here.

Every information regarding the modification can be found here: www.moviebattles.com

You are welcome!

Also, if you don't like to play alone, I recommend you to check out the AOD clan.
    We provide weekly trainings and events, which makes the game even better. I am in this clan for 4 years, and I don't think I'll ever stop playing it. That's how addicting it is.
    The only requirements are Xfire and Ventrilo programs (these are communication programs). Clan is international, so everyone can feel free to join. For more info check out the website: www.clanAOD.net (Jedi Knight Section)

my xfire: rambo1662

Hope to see you all in the game soon!
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest