main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Movie/EU characters you want to see in the series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Calgmoth, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    TCW needs Baldarek- that Chiss-barkeeper from Jedi Outcast[face_laugh]

2. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    It could be pretty cool to see Jerec (without any references to Ruusan, of course) and Tarkin in the series. Ozzel might be cool, too, as would Corellia Antilles. But a thousand times no to Han's parents.

3. RX-27

RX-27 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2010
    This please I would love to see the Battle of Jabiim mentioned outside of the comics.

4. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004

I think it was a joke there Barris

5. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Padmé's handmaidens...after all, they're in each movie, but somehow disappear during the Clone Wars? Doesn't make sense...

Also, some of the Jedi Apprentice characters, like Bant, would be cool.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Well handmaidens appear in noseart of gunships:p still it's same thing with all aides- we need aides Filoni- every senator needs at least one- we have seen Orn Free Taa, Onaconda Farr and Lott Dod with aides- but Padmé has only Jar Jar and Typho no handmaidens- makes no sense.... Palpatine needs Sly Moore and Dar Wac- maybe even Sate Pestage.... soldiers or security aren't same thing- Chuchi is seen with pantoran guards- makes no sense- she needs political aides not just guards.... Nute Gunray don't have Rune Haako or anyone in Bombad jedi- because they made episode so early- they couldn't add more characters..

One thing really disturbs me- it's absence of patterned battledroids- in movies we can see blue patterned pilot-units, and red patterned security units (actually all droids aboard sepships in movies have ONLY those- ordinary nonpatterned units are not used aboard ships) in TCW there is only ordinary bp:s with backpacks (in movies those are only in army units and commanders, while pilots and security guard-units don't have those) Interestingly enough very first episode Ambush had greenpatterned tankdriverunit...haven't seen that ever since... and yellow commanders are used a lot- but no others- all pilots are ordinary bp:s

7. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    The answer is Chewbacca. I loved him as a kid, was excited to see him in ROTS and all he does is give Yoda a freaking piggy back ride!:mad:

George, you know I'm a die hard defender of yours but would it really have been that hard to let us see him rip the head off one clonetrooper?

That would be awesome.

8. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Have to agree with wookies!

Was a bit dissapointed with ROTS in that their scenes felt inconsequential to the story, they just seemed like random clips inserted for the sake of it [but then rots felt like a collection of random scenes bolted together that were cool on their own but didn't make for a great film as a whole :p]

Maybe a bit more wookiness in CW will help flesh it out a bit.

On another note and kinda connected to Chewie -would love to see Boussh make an appearance somewhere along the line.

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Kento Marek might be cool. I'd love to explore some of his backstory. A lot of people will cringe at the idea, I know it. [face_laugh]

10. TheLucasAdvocate1992

TheLucasAdvocate1992 Jedi Padawan star 2

Aug 14, 2010
    Any version of George R. Binks: the Star Wars counterpart to Batman and Captain Ahab. :cool: That is all.

11. Kisho_Meteora

Kisho_Meteora Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    Genius!

There's a lot of opportunity for TCW to clear things up like this, I also want to see Qui-gon's force ghost appear to Yoda, I know the misisng scene is in the ROTS novel but it feels like a big hole in the movie.

12. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Cin Drallig

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yes he could do a cameo and be a badass swordsman- he could try to capture Count Dooku and we could see the ultimate fight between two great swordsman- damn there is so much ideas they should use and they did an episode with poisoned tea and mandalorian school..... really.... i want to see something like revisiting Lars homestead as said earlier, Kota leading his non-clone troops or separatists winning a battle and oppressing people... no way we will see republic victories and bounty hunters failing their missions... at least Ventress Arch looks very promising- Dark side is strong with that one.[face_laugh] ... if only they would not destroy whole eu-canon with it....

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Qui-Gon's ghost could appear only- if series will continue to be concurrent with Rots- i think it was first time Yoda actually talked to Qui-Gon when he was meditating on Polis Massa.... but there could be Qui-Gon's Force voice like there was in ep2....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.