main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Movie-going dilemma

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    So here's my dilemma. I'll be in Boise and I want to go see SW on opening day and I want to drag my old Jedi costume out of storage and wear it! To my mind, this entails going with other fans...but I have been out of Boise for a few years at school and know no SW fans in the area. T_T

I'm up in Montana until May 16th, plus I'm totally out of the Boise SW fan loop. Anyone care to give me a heads up to any group movie goings or SW-related events that are going to happen? I know the tickets for the midnight shows are already sold out.

It's going to be just pathetic if I have to go see Star Wars by myself because I can't find anyone else interested!

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Our club here is going to the midnight showing but a few stragglers may be going to the 12:30. We're going to start camping out for our seats in like a week and a half.
    You're more than welcome to attend with our fanclub if you can find an extra ticket. If you're interested in waiting you can attend with us the next day at the new Digital theatres going up. Your choice really...
    What brings you down to Boise?

3. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jul 17, 1999
    Yeah, the trick is finding said stray ticket unfortunately. I haven't heard about the digital theatres, what's that?

And my parents live in Boise. I grew up there. Just passing through for a visit that happens to coincide with Ep III.

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    A brand new theater out in Meridian with all new sound and digital projectors is scheduled to open on the 18th of May. There could be midnight shows there (if construction is done on time) on the 18th.

5. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I think we have an extra midnight showing ticket now. PM Psxjedi76 and ask him if it's available. I think you may just be in luck!

6. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jul 17, 1999
    I'll do that, thanks!

7. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    Welcome to the Club!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.