Movie help

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Jano_Kenobi, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

I'm still looking for help with my movie so feel free to volunteer.
  2. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I can't speak for everyone--there may be people who are so dazzled by the idea of a movie that they will go volunteer for a complete stranger, but I personally haven't seen you participate in any of our other activities, or even much of our conversation.
  3. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

well, excuse me. I'm just tryin to get a project done that i've been tryin to do for 3 years. and I'm sorry i don't participate in other activities. I just don't have much time, okay?
  4. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    uh, i have to agree with jacob. see, you cant just show up here and expect us to sign up for something that we know nothing about. and if you get upset over it you shouldnt. i appreciate your project and need to complete it. but, i get the feeling you expect all of us to line up for you. it took a great leap of faith for us to start hangin out together here. if you wanted our help, you could have easily met us at one of the get togethers. your pitch would have gone over better there than like this.
  5. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

yeah well, I'm really sry. If I did have time I would hang with you guys, but thats not in the cards right now. Maybe in a few months. Anyone getting together close to Camden around November?
  6. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    so just to understand. you could not come to one of the get togethers (i have only been to two) but want the rest of us to drop what we are doing to help you out in this movie? while you might be a great person, this is coming out all wrong. you still dont understand what we are trying to say. there is a get together i think in october. pm otisdodge, they have been at his house. it is hard enuff for my family of five to come to a get together. you gotta give to get. if you dont understand that, you are barking up the wrong tree.
  7. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I think he's just wondering (from his last post) if there is anyone in the Camden area that would want to hook up. I could be wrong though. Camden is where down there isn't it? :confused:
  8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    O.K. Where is Camden? Around Pine Bluff? or somewhere like that? I have to admit that I agree, but perhaps in a kinder fashion...eith the others. Anyway, why don't you sort of be specific on what you are trying to do...you know the plot of your movie, etc...And maybe even what you are specifically needing help with? Do you have anything to go on? Already started on it...That sort of thing. I don't know you yet, but perhaps you could hang out on the boards a bit more, that helps in getting to know us and us to know you.
    Bacon
    [face_pig]
  9. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    Camden is on the way to where I go deer hunting, but if I go that far it's just to hunt. Maybe if you could get a little closer to Texarkana I could help.
  10. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

well, the script isn't at all finshed. what I need help with is some CG stuff. I've got costumes, props, and a few sets. All I need is to know how to do some aliens, flying ships, some explosions, etc. Camden is WAY down in south Arkansas, about an hour or two from Louisiana. But the way gas is gettin pricey, I see why no one will come here. Its okay though. the way Jill is talking is making me seem like satan. one of you guys PM me, please.
  11. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    nope, if i wanted to make you really feel like satan, i would do a better job.
  12. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

no comment. I'm going to be the mature one and leave it at that.
  13. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    All I need is to know how to do some aliens, flying ships, some explosions, etc.

What software would be best for that? I'm trying to figure out what I need for something like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.