main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Movie Listings

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Kamikaze_TIE, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamikaze_TIE

Kamikaze_TIE Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2006
    It will be soon but I plan to put up a complete listing of any and all movies coming out between now and 2009 for example Toy Story 3 comes out on Dec. 31 09' but this is only an idea let me know if it could be a wrong one I know the text is pretty long or maybe only put up a list of movies for this year let me know

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    There's already a thread on here for that.

So it you could...make sure you're not duplicating anything...

It might be easier to post release dates on the thread...A look at whats coming to theatres soon and not so soon.
    (We try not to duplicate threads, so please check before you start a new one.)

I used to do the same thing before I was asked to not make a duplicate thread....So I'm just passing that info on so you don't get the same lecture....

Thanks
    [face_pig]

3. Hero_of_the_Day

Hero_of_the_Day Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2004
    Hi, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to know where you found out that Toy Story 3 was coming out. (Lurker, who was kinda thinking about going to school in the area this fall so I thought I'd look around and see if there's anyother geeks lik me around here, but really liooks like oen or two)

I Looked on this forum for the other movie thread but i couldn't find it so I thought that maybe I'd just ask you here. I hope that thats ok even though the hyperspace_police person said not to use this thread. (Erm, not to get sidetracked but how can one police hyperspace, due to the way its designed? You'd never cross paths with anyone, so wouldn't it be a waste of fuel?) It looked like the hyperspace police is the only person that posts on these forussm though :(

Thx

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Using this thread is fine.

We try not to have two threads devoted to the same thing at the same time...(Again, clutter and unnecessary) but, it's fine to disuss the Toy Story 3 thing. It's fine to discuss anything for that matter....And sometimes I get bored and mess around with old posts so they get bumped and people remember that they are here.

And the whole hyperspace_police thing...It's just a name...Mostly a gag at that.

On a side note: We try to have monthly get togethers...If you're anywhere near the area come out to Professor Bowl on Rodney Parham tomorrow from 11 -1 and meet us. We have costumers and collectors and just about everything in between.

If you like, you should de-lurk and go to the Introductions thread and get to know some of us a little bit better. There are lots of posters...I'm just one of the more bored ones.

So...

Here's a link to a little bit about Toy Story 3:

Toy Story 3

5. Hero_of_the_Day

Hero_of_the_Day Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2004
    Hi :) I didn't realize the naem wa s a joke, sorry about that. I'm not a local, I just got my acceptance letter two days ago from UALR, but I'm not entirely sure i want ot go their (and I'd kinda like to go the same place my boyfriend goes to or at least be near him). I have until May to decide, so I thought I'd look around here even though it lokoed like only one pwerons posted here a lot. Thx 4 the warm welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.