main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Movie Marathon Before TFA

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by DBPirate, Oct 16, 2015.

?

Are you going to have a movie marathon?

1. Uh...duh?

30 vote(s)
    69.8%
  2. Only if I have time.

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. *shrugs*

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  1. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015

What she said. I can't sit for that long, and it's not good for me. I need food and exercise.

Sarge likes this.
  2. Empress Shatterpoint

Empress Shatterpoint Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2013
    Dec 16 I'll marathon the Prequels.

Dec 17 I'll marathon the Originals.

Dec 18 my recently-introduced-to-Star-Wars-friends and I will sit cosily in our seats at the TFA 10:30PM showing.

It will be my first time watching the saga in chronological order, I have always religiously adhered to the 4-5-6-1-2-3 marathon viewing order. Excited to gain an in-depth perspective on how the GFFA ages and how I'll perceive its progression through TFA...

3. LZM65

LZM65 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2015
    I don't think I have the energy for a movie marathon.

4. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    I am going to the marathon the day of release with a friend. So no need for me to watch any of the movies at home before heading to the theater. Gonna be a LOOOONG day though.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I will for sure be doing a marathon of some sorts...haven't decided if I'm just going to watch one movie each day, or knock them out in a couple of days yet, it will kind of depend on what that week ends up being like with work and family stuff.

6. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Definitely not doing it theatrically because I just don't have that kind of stamina, but home viewing is a given. Whether I do one film a night or do two trilogies over two weekends is what I'm trying to figure out...

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Almost done with the marathon myself

8. rways

rways Jedi Knight

Jan 31, 2014
    I'm watching a movie per week every Thursday from November 6 onwards so that I have watched ROTJ a week before the TFA premiere, I've done that already earlier this year so I still perfectly know the movies but I just watch them whenever I can.

9. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Me too. For some reason I settled on a VI-I-II-III-IV-V order and I'm partway through V.

10. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    I've started my chronological media marathon. First TPM and AOTC. Then TCW and ROTS. Then Rebels. Then SW, ESB and ROTJ....all the versions I have. Yes, even the VHS versions I have. After I hook up my VHS player, of course. And maybe I'll even watch the Ewok Adventures too.

And all the DVD extras too. I'm now up to date on Rebels, so its time to start OT movies.