main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Movie Mistakes in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Master_Plagueis, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Today I noticed that when Rune Haako screams, "STOP! Noooo!" and then we see Anakin kill him, the person he strikes down is actually the other Neimoidian in the tan clothing and flat-topped hat, Gilramos Libkath. It isn't Rune.

2. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    I think the part where the shock troopers said there was no sign of yoda, should have been that they found only his rob and it should have been that sidious thought he was dead since the rob that yoda wore landed on a pointy piece of metal.

3. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    That's not a mistake, it's a decision you disagree with.

4. DINVADER99

DINVADER99 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2004
    In the scene directly after Darth Vader kills the separatists, and is speaking to Emperor Palpatine in his office, the hologram appearing to Vader on Mustafar is that of a pre-deformed Palpatine. If you aren't looking for it, you might miss it since Palpatine is hooded in this scene, but upon viewing the film again a couple of days ago, it really stood out to me.

I still don't see it, anyone have a screencap of this scene?

5. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    [image=http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5084/vlcsnap1028318io.jpg]

This is the shot of sids after the separatist slaughter...is this the pic your looking for?

6. DINVADER99

May 2, 2004
    He's clearly in old age make-up there, it is more clearer if you see it larger and moving.

7. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005
    I noticed that Padme's beads on her nightgown get tangled,and in the next shot they are not.

8. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    My favorite is definitely that you can see a reflection in the "window" (which has already been broken) in the scene where Anakin pledges himself to Sidious.

9. DINVADER99

May 2, 2004
    Rebelscum, I have looked for that and somehow I keep missing it. They would have had to have Cged the window reflection in because they didn't even have one in that frame. screencap? I guess that would be harder see in a screencap though.

10. kag74

kag74 Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2005
    I thought the SAME EXACT Thing! But it doesn't make much sense if she was talking about her adopted mom. Especially when Luke tells her that they are siblings. I am glad to hear that others caught this as well. This stuck out like a sore thumb to me too.

11. kag74

kag74 Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2005
    I had thought about this too. But then again there were a lot of robots similar to C-3po and r2 if you watch the other movies... I remember one specifically in Empire strikes back. And he was not exposed to them for really that much time.

12. kag74

kag74 Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2005
    I don't remember anything like that. What part exactly are you talking about?

13. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i think they used obi-wan's pose from the same shot when having a stand-off with grievous on the flagship and when he ignites his saber against the bodyguards. it looked like the same shot from another angle.

14. Darth_Lear

Darth_Lear Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    Can't be bothered going through the past 40 pages so, if anyone hasn't noticed it, in the Sidious-Yoda duel, Sidious's robe is brownish in the holding office and black in the senate rotunda.

DL

15. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    It could be the lighting. It's darker in the Senate Hall.

16. Darth_Lear

Darth_Lear Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    Nope, it isn't the lighting. The ambient light in the Senate rotunda is white, which can only change the luminosity of something, not it's hue.

DL

17. kenobi345

kenobi345 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    in rotj at the end when yoda, obi-wan and anakin are next to each other. anakin has the rots look. but it was never made yet.

18. DarthBerzerker

DarthBerzerker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    That shot of Sidious in the screencap is not after the slaughter of the separatists; it is before. The screencap is of Sidious discussing the arrival of Darth Vader, and how he will take care of the separatists. When he speaks with Darth Vader after the slaughter, Sidous is sitting in his office(not standing), and the hologram is a much larger close-up of Sidious' upper body and head, in which you can clearly see that he is not deformed.

Does anybody else have the screencap I am looking for?

19. Ani-Wan

Ani-Wan Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2005
    Sheesh!!!!!! Man I can't believe the insanity people on this particular thread have gone through just pin point every little mistake in rots. It's the best movie ever!!! So let's just grow up shall we!!

20. GrandAdmiralPaul

GrandAdmiralPaul Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    have any of you noticed in eposide 3 Darth Vader's robot arm starts below his elbow, yet in episode 2 he gets his arm cut off above the elbow.. apprently in star wars there is the technology to grow back elbows.. amazing.

21. DINVADER_RETURNS

DINVADER_RETURNS Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2003
    Very hard to tell where exactly his arm was cut off at, his sleeve obscures it.

22. GrandAdmiralPaul

GrandAdmiralPaul Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    negative, i just checked.. his arm is cut right below the elbow.

23. DarkUserOfTheForce

DarkUserOfTheForce Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2005
    I know,they never explain how leia actually becomes a princess.

24. JoeWilka

JoeWilka Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    in rotj at the end when yoda, obi-wan and anakin are next to each other. anakin has the rots look. but it was never made yet.

Wow, just..... wow. You're an '05er so I'll let it go this once, but seriously.

25. jangomatt

jangomatt Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.