main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Movie: Next Phase

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by joe-da, Nov 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Next meeting, I can speak of the next phase of film-making....

Movie is coming together nicely. (I think...)

Hope to upgrade camera with Christmas money, if Old Saint Nick doesn't hook me up...

Mesa percited about movie....

Don't have web site, but still have movie e-mail address..... Must get business cards ... must.... STAGEFRIGHTZ Productions must succeed....

This is a recording...

Have a pleasant day...

2. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    By "Movie" coming along, I meant Movie Scripts....

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    When is our next meeting? It's going to be tough arranging one this month, what with all the Holiday activities.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I think the best thing for us to do, for this months meeting, would be to have our meeting be dinner and LOTR: Return of the King, on December 17th when it comes out. Sound good to all?? If so, I will go ahead and get the info to Mandy.

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Good call. Ummm, but you do realize that the 17th is a Wednesday right? It might be better to try to have it on the 19th or 20th instead.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I know its a wednesday. Off day for us, but that is when the movie comes out. This is one of those movies, like Star Wars, that demands to be seen on opening day. :) Not to mention, every day that passes by in december puts my wife that much closer to having the baby, and her discomfort will only grow each day (its bad enough, now) that it seriously reduces my chances to see it beyond opening day. I mean, if you guys dont want to do it for that day, thats cool, but I plan to go see the movie on the 17th. Its up to you guys.

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Is it one of those midnight showing deals or a regular showing? If it's a regular showing, I'll try to make it, but if it's a midnighter, you'll probably be watching it without me. Which is cool. I'll just check it out over the weekend.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    God, I hope its not a midnight showing. I know I cant get off the next day, and I would be a zombie at work, if it was. No, cross your fingers for a regular showing. Which would work out better for all of us, anyways. I wouldnt be going home, because I would have to be turning around and coming right back, so I would probably just meet you guys at Jimmy's, and we can go grab a bite to eat and hit the movie. :)

9. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Regular showing will be Wednesday and a Midnight showing will be Tuesday... So yeah I'll watch again with you guys Wednesday :D. Jimmy's... food... movie... sounds like a blast waiting to happen.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I cannot do the midnight showing. Ending at 3am, getting home and in bed at 4am, getting up 2 and 1/2 hours later. Nope, I cant do it. :(

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I should have planned ahead and taken the day off. :_| Oh the Humanity! :_|

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I TRIED to plan ahead and do that, but we cant take off any during december, unless it was already scheduled, so I couldnt do it. Ok, sounds like its a green light for our next meeting to be Wednesday, December 17th, then! I will try to get up with Mandy, today!

13. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I think the final piece of the puzzle is in place... soon. oh yes.. soon..
    lights... camera... malfunction... huh? action...

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Could Joe-da be the next Peter Jackson? Could it be?

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
  16. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Peter Jackson? no. my pseudonym is Rick Gantoris.... I thought about "Dawn," but no...

By the by, are you talking about the filmmaker or the boxer or the guy who works in some United Kingdom corporate tax department? (did a web search to find other Peter Jacksons....)

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Without a doubt, the tax fella. Yep.

18. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I've done some more fiddling with the script, since I have time. I got rid of a couple of subplots and added a couple. It was alright to start with, but is a lot better now, I believe. I hope these little additions will make it all the more worthwhile.

I want everyone who's helping out to be in a movie they can be proud of.

By the time we ever have another meeting ... I hope to have script copies, and find out anyone else who is interested in participating.

And remember, one scene is already done! (the ad-libbed bonfire scene! which is hilarious when you watch the whole thing - what is needed for the movie PLUS the rest of the evening... which I hope we can all watch at some time in the near future.)

Oh, and American Wedding came out on DVD..

19. stormtrooper999

stormtrooper999 Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2003
    Have your cast director get in touch with my manager.Then we can do lunch and talk about my part.As long as its Not A Wampa! Better hurry Lucas wants me to do SW3!!!

20. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Who's your manager? Jimmy?

Oh, and Lucas wants you to do SW3? Who is she? ("rimshot") Har har - OK, not funny. Me wampa liked it, though. Thought I heard a frosty chuckle...

OK, no Wampa role for you. (marks it in "THE" red notebook) What are you thinking you wouldn't be able to find your "motivation"? It's a wampa, you just swipe at potential food and chomp on it in your icy lair or place it in cold storage...

Ok, Wampa role goes to Cameron.... what? Wait. Nevermind. Lucas forbids wampaxploitation.

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I asked for my own trailer, and a plentiful supply of blue milk. :)

22. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I'ld like a blue twi'lek.

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    NOTWI'LEKFORYOU! Blue Twi'leks are mine... my own... my precious... besides if I don't get a Blue Twi'lek then you are not getting any Blue Milk.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

24. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    No offense, but I'ld rather have a blue Twi'lek than a blue milk anyday. ;)

25. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    True... true...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.