main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto *** Movie Night - ICE AGE/AotC trailer - March 16th, 2002 ***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    yup, that's me...I think I was pondering what to eat for dinner. Though, it isn't a pondering correct pondering pose.

2. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Wow Adam - those drugs just aren't working are they? Count Chocula in the trailer thread, glowing red eye in photos on this thread - creepy ;)

As for the age question - what do we run 17-37? (37 with Crazy mike around) I'm 30 myself.

Darth2-D2 I suggest that waving the TaunTaun will make you lots of Friends, but only in that particular Food Court and only around the times listed - otherwise, probably the slammer for you (where I'm certain you'll make plenty of other friends)

Oh, screw the fire engine crap - Be an ambulance!

3. DrewDogg

DrewDogg Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Alright, I'm going to come. I know where the theatre is, I've passed by it many times. But I don't know where Sheppard Centre or the food court is at. Care to tell me?

4. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Hey Andrew, I might take the subway down so if you want we can meet and go together.

Adam...how come you look like you are picking your nose in that photo?

I'm making Dewback noises!

5. DrewDogg

DrewDogg Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Yea sure, where would you like to meet?

6. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    Drugs? They don't work nearly as fast as the stuff I'm on.

Nose picking? Don't be silly, Deb, I was merely in the process of extracting something lodged in my upper nasal cavity. Or pondering in an unconventional pondering manner. Yes...that will do nicely...pondering..hehe..suckers...they'll buy that for sure.

Dewback noises? hmm...you will have to do your dewback noises at the gathering. I don't think I've ever heard anyone attempt such a feat.

Excellent.

7. GonkDroid

GonkDroid Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2001

Hey Dan/Darth2-D2:

In response to your question of recognizing your fellows on Saturday at the Sheppard Centre . . . . Remember the film "Tarzan Lord Of the Apes"...?

"IF he's a Greystoke, I'll know him at a glance."

It's pretty easy. See ya then.

8. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again for the first time.

If you're wondering where the Sheppard Center is - it's the mall that the theater opens into, right on the corner of Yonge and Sheppard. The food court is on the bottom level - right under the theater. It's really not hard to miss as it takes up a good third of the place.

9. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Yes this should be quite the gathering, and Gonk too, good to see you again. :)

Alright Ken, *yells* Who wants to be an ambulance?

10. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    ooh oh! Me, me memememememememe!

;)

11. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    Well, if we're gonna open it up then I want to be an elevator, greg go up, greg go down, greg go up, greg go down

12. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Well it looks like I will be there. I will leave the taun-taun at home :) but I may not be in all that of a good mood, because I just got in trouble at work that wasnt my fualt but I got blamed for it and it could cost me time off work or my job all together. also if my credit card dosent work ill scream. :p see everyone there

13. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    DarthD, don't worry, Star Wars gatherings always take one's mind off things! I really hope that everything works out :(

Gonk, you should bring Mitchell! It's a family movie :D

Now...WHO WANTS TO GET STUFFED INTO THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR?

14. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Mitchell?????

Mitchell!!!!!

Umm, please tell me its the MSTied version at least.

And if it is, I need a copy. :)

15. GonkDroid

GonkDroid Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2001

*gonk stifles a big giggle*

I'll see if I can get you a copy.

*SSNNZZNNNORRRRKK!*

If Greg gets to be an elevator, Gonk want be escalator, an Up Escalator . . . . upupupupupupupupup *inhaaaaale* upupupupupupupupupupup

16. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Presenting....
    Deep Thoughts - by Tragic Lad

When riding the escalator of life, don't let your shoelace get caught between the steps.

Gonk - hope to see you on Saturday. It's been far far too long my friend.

Darth2-D2 - Hope that everything's ok with the job.

17. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    This will be a gathering to be long remembered.

Really looking forward to it!

18. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    greg, why not just be greg and watch the movie...

greg watch movie.

19. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    I've talked to Julie (you know, the girlfriend everyone thought was a figment of my imagination but ended up being a figment of everyone's imagination) and she's up for it. Actually, she's been wanting to see this film as much as I have! It seems very reminisent (sp?) of Chuck Jones' work. (The movie, not Julie!)

SZ

20. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    well i will be there even though I turned down a shift to be there, what was i thinking i turned down money, not just money but overtime money, time and a half. oh well, I need the fun in my life, i took sunday instead. my job is still up in the air but right now they told me that they are so short staffed becuase of some strike happened that they are letting people out of suspensions becuase they dont have anyone else, plus the new girl also fell into the same pile o smelly stuff so to speak and she got removed. they cant afford to remove two people, so maybe i will pull out of this anyway. now if i could my allergic reaction to stop iching i will be ok. see you all saturday this will be fun

21. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Is there a particular food court restuarant that you folks would meet at prior to the movie?

Or should I yell aloud to some Intercon guard;

"Where`s the Jedi?!"

22. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Well - if I get there first, I'm likely to camp out close to the 2nd Cup. Just look for the person that looks like this wearing a Star Wars necktie, and you'll have found our group.

Of course, yelling out "where's the jedi?" would probably work as well. :)

23. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
  24. shaolin_madman

shaolin_madman Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Guys I am a newbie I would love to join you all but this time around I have no clue of what is goin on with ep2 I havnt even seen one trailer or even read one spoiler or takin a serious look at all the characters and or story lines(plots) I want to be totaly surprised! I am want to see this thing fresh. But what I am up for is all of us going to see ep2 opening night at paramount theatres on may16th to bad the sega city shut down *pout*

25. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    The Playdium near the Paramount closed down? Gee, I should get downtown more often.

It would be good to see Ep2 in the DLP cinema they have at the Paramount. Hopefully it plays in that theater for a while, it's the only digital cinema open to the public in Canada.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.