main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Movie Night: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Tickets are on sale!)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHGOON

DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2002
    NICK-YOU DA MAN BRO!

2. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Hey Nick! :D Long time no see! Whatcha up2?

Yep, Gangs was pretty good. It is VERY graphic in the fight scenes. I am not really a DiCaprio fan, but I did like this movie. The characterizations were well done and the motivations were thought provoking.

[face_plain] Yeah, people have no manners these days. It really is a shame. Usually it is enough just to let someone know that they are being annoying in a public setting, and they use common courtesy. Now-a-days it seems that everyone is very self oriented [shaking head]... simple common courtesy goes a long way :) and honey still catches more flies than vinegar :D ..... 'course I never have understood why anyone would want to catch flies [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

;) Flash

3. DARTHGOON

DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2002
    I saw the two towers again on christmas eve and this time I was on the back row!It was simply AMAZING!It was BETTER than the fellowship of the ring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.