Nash, TN Movie Night?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Jun 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    It looks like "Tomb Raider" will be coming out next week. Anyone want to go see it? I'm also interested in seeing "Evolution" sometime, too (opened today).

I'm pretty sure elanrai's wife doesn't want to see a guy flick like "Tomb Raider", so this might be a good FanForce meeting.

k kanos -- I hope you can make it. Jay and I want to meet you sometime.
  2. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am all over "Tomb Raider" buddy. Jess might want to go because she likes girl who kick arse in movies. Who knows on that one, but I am up for it next Friday because I work a morning shift 'til 4.

Believe it or not, "Evolution" is the one I'd probably have to see with you Hama.

Let me know when you guys want to get together.

PS: Hama, man I making ALL KINDS of progress on the movie. It is starting to take shape AND form. Hehehehe...
  3. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Well, I work M-F, 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., which means I need to be back at my place around 9:15-9:30 to get ready. A late show is no good on a Friday, but a 4:30-5:00 matinee might work (Saturday/Sunday anytime will also work).
  4. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    That might work. You all could meet me here around 4pm and head on over to the movies. Let me know what you think or call me Hama.
  5. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    By "here" do you mean Gateway Country? (I hope you don't mean Spring Hill) ;)
  6. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gateway Country would be correct-o-mundo!
  7. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, there it is. A movie night is declared this Saturday the 16th. I don't know what time Tomb Raider will start for matinees, but I will check on this.

Anyone interested in getting together for this, let me or Hama know.

;)
  8. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    k kanos PM'd back and said he'd be going. I'm going to put something on the FanForce main page to announce it.
  9. k kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good. I'm anxious to meet you guys as well. For those of you who haven't been to the Thoroughbred, it will be a good chance for you to check it out. Cool Springs is developing so fast and the Thoroughbred is right in the middle of all the new growth. If we line up there, we'll definitely be stylin'.
  10. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    k kanos sent me the movie times via PM today:

Between 4:00 & 6:00 there appears to be three showings: 4:30, 5:15, & 5:45. Whichever you guys choose is fine with me. Just let us know. Catch you later.

Any of those times will be fine with me as well, since it's Saturday and not Friday. Jay, should we try for the 5:15 or 5:45 show, just in case you can't leave work before 5?
  11. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Either or is fine with me big guy. I don't see a problem with me getting out of work around 4:30 or so. Although, might not be a bad idea to do the 5:45 so we don't feel rushed.

5:45 then?
  12. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Sounds good. 5:45 it is.
  13. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    You still want to meet at GC around 4:30 or so then?
  14. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Sure. I'll see you there.
  15. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    NAD Movie Nights Calendar:

Jurassic Park III - July 18
    Planet of the Apes - July 27

Thoroughbred Cinema in Franklin?

I usually work evening shifts on Fridays, so we may have to make these late movies. If that isn't good for everyone, let me know if these times, dates or the cinema doesn't fit the bill.

If there are any other movies I have left out of the mix, let me know. Thanks!

16. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Late movies are no good for me, since I work 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. My schedule will be changing sometime in July, although I don't know the exact date. Then again, we don't necessarily have to see a movie on opening night.
  17. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Very true, forgot about that Hama.

I am off by 5pm on Friday the 20th for Jurassic Park.

I will make a request on the other movie when you find out your schedule.

(Of course, we still may have to change JP when your schedule becomes available.)
  18. k kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Just keep us posted. I work your typical 8:00 to 5:00 work week with weekends off.
  19. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lucky you, Mr.! [face_laugh]

Hey, we are wondering who all is interested in going to see A.I. this Sunday (1st). I work until 6pm but we can catch the 7pm-8pm show if that sounds okay. When the times are released we'll nail down the time. I guess we'll hit Throughbred again if that is alright with everyone.
  20. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Here are the movie times for A.I. this Sunday at the Thoroughbred 20:

So does the 7 p.m. show sound okay?

btw, brace yourself for a long night. This is a 2 hour and 40 minute movie. I've also heard that it wasn't very good. If it's not, we can spend some time making fun of it later. ;)
  21. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lord have mercy! Okay, I won't hold my breath through it!

7pm sounds good to me. I'll tell m'Lady.
  22. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just want to reiterate: Anyone interested in meeting up with us for the movie, please drop by. We will be at the Thoroughbred Cinema in Franklin next to the Cool Springs mall at 6:30ish. Not sure what we'll be wearing but I know I will probably still be in my Gateway attire.

Message me if you know you'll be there so we will look for you!
  23. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I'll probably be in my usual "easy to spot" clothing (a St. Louis Blues jersey).

Also, I've posted details of the event on the FanForce main page.
  24. elanrai Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nice. :)

See you all there then!
  25. k kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    I was wondering if we are still going to get together for Jurassic Park III. It starts tomorrow (July 18), but I know how hard it is to get together during the week for some of us. Just keep us posted Hama & elanrai. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.