main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

movie outings for X2 and Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    At the last meeting we talked about going to these two movies as a club, since most of us will probably want to see them anyway. Personally, I'm hoping for midnight shows. Even though it means less sleep it conflicts with less schedules and it is cool to walk around the next day knowing you got the jump on it. Any thoughts about this. is anyone interested in making these club activities. Fandango is already selling tickets for both films, but no mention of midnight shows, but I think things may not be locked down yet so we will see.
    Let me know what you think.

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I spoke to someone at the Edwards and they are unsure if there will be midnight shows. They said it was too early to know but it is possible. I will keep everryone posted.

3. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I save my midnight shows for SW alone. (And I have to get up 2 hours earlier than I did last year). But I would love to go to a Friday show with everyone, for either movie.

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I saw some previews for both movies today and would love to go see both of them. I really doubt there will be midnight showings, but I am game anytime.

5. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    YES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO GO SEE X-2 WITH YOU ALL!!

Erm.. I mean.. if you insist... ;) LOL

Keep me posted on what time we decide to go, and I will be sure to get my ticket for that time! :)

6. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Matrix isn't as important to me, but it would be COOL to see X-men with a bunch of friends. We should definitely hook that up. While we're thinking about it, should we do a group thing for The Hulk, too? It's only about two months away...

7. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    It's looking like 7:15 on Friday is when we are going to X2. So be sure to get your tickets today before they sell out and post back here to let us know ou are coming.

8. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Snikty, snikty, snikt!!!

So Erik and I have tickets for Friday at 7:15. I have heard Ryan L. was going to get his today. Anybody else going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.