Movie quote-o-thon

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by Padawan915, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    Just something to pass our time I guess :p

"I am a Golden God!" - Almost Famous
  2. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "I'm on drugs!" ~ Almost Famous
  3. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "Say hello to my little friend!" ~ Scarface
  4. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your ******* head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your ******* head open again. 'Cause I'm ******* stupid. I don't give a **** about jail. That's my business. That's what I do."- Goodfellas
  5. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy." ~ PCU
  6. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "My God. I haven't been ****** like that since grade school." ~ Fight Club
  7. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" - Reservoir Dogs
  8. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Matt Damon: "MATT DAMON!" ~ Team America:World Police
  9. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "When a girl tells you how many guys she's slept with, multiply it by three and that's the real number. Didn't you ******* learn anything in college?" ~ American Pie 2
  10. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?"- Animal House
  11. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony." ~ the Matrix
  12. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination."- Clerks
  13. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "Is that gasoline I smell?" - The Crow
  14. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "Warm it up, everything you've got. C'mon you apes, you wanna live forever?" ~ Starship Troopers
  15. Reaper63 Force Ghost

star 4
    How do I get out of this ChickenS$#t outfit? - Aliens
  16. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "See this? *This* is my *boom stick*! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. *You got that*?" ~ Army of Darkness
  17. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!""- Dumb and Dumber
  18. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    " I will NOT calm down! This is the second time I've been hit with a severed head and I DON'T LIKE IT!" ~ Lake Placid
  19. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "I understand. In death a member of projct mayhem has a name. His name is Robert Paulson." - Fight Club
  20. johnny_nod Jedi Knight

star 3
    "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

- Verbal Kant, "The Usual Suspects"
  21. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings." ~ The Devil's Advocate
  22. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    "I'll see you guys tonight, in the "No ******* Section", right?" ~ American Pie
  23. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    "Never say who's there? Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something."- Scream
  24. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have nearly a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football team in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself." ~ Rudy
  25. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "What I didnt realize until today that it was Brazini all along" Don Corleone The Godfather
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.