main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Movie Quotes Applied to Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Tornado Wrangler, Jan 30, 2014.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Obi Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness. You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

Anakin: I'll be back.

Jedi with a TARDIS likes this.
  2. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    over in Lit, Master Skywalker86 Revanfan1, Gamiel and Myself just did a version of Lethal Weapon starring a gungan and an ewok. Went like this

Master Skywalker86:"I would pay to see a Gungan yell at his buddy cop ewok and tell him he's a loose cannon."

Revanfan1:"Yousa no lissen to mesa! Yousa loosen cannon!"

Master Skywalker86::D Someone tell me how to say "you play by the book too much"
    in Ewok.

Me:To which the Gungan replies "Iza gettin to old for des poodoo."
    Gamiel: "We also need some hard-as-durasteel ex-stormtroopers who will react to the ewok as if he was the most terrifying thing ever seen."

Master Skywalker86:"I think there was SW tale that depicted as such"

me:"Youngest member of his Ewok Special ops unit, He was there top Sniper which is amazing considering they use slings as their long range weapon"

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-comics-novels-lack-new-ideas.50018204/page-2

Then this thread showed up and I just had to post a transcript.

3. Moviefan2k4

Moviefan2k4 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2009
    How about this one...

Vader: "I am your father."
    Luke: "That's not true; that's impossible!"
    Vader (in Dark Helmet's voice): "Fooled you!"

PCCViking and Gamiel like this.
  4. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Luke: Alright, I'll give it a try.

Yoda: Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later *squish* get squish just like grape.

Iron_lord and JawaShuffle like this.
  5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    most of my quotes will not be from movies but I think we can ignore that

Maul: With hate, all things are possible. And my hate is strong!
    - Malus Darkblade

Stormtrooper on Endor: I want to measure the bite marks. Maybe we can find out what we're dealing with here.
    - Creepshow

Palpatine: There will be no escape, no blessed oblivion. I can end your life as easily as I can extinguish a candle, and before your corpse is cold, I can reach out and grasp your soul. You will be my slave for all eternity, and I shell laugh at your pain.
    Such is the power of Palpatine.
    - Warhammer rule book; 8:th edition

Palpatine: The armies of the galaxy are mine to command, just as the univers is mine for the taking, just as I shell conquer death himself.
    For I am Emperor Palpatine, Darth Sidius the Imperishable, and all eternity shell bow before my will.
    - Warhammer rule book; 8:th edition

Mandalore the Quotable: "The concuer is the only individual who is truly alive. There can be no inner satisfaction in simply driving a fine car or eating in a fine restaurant or watching a good movie or television program. Those who think they're enjoying themselves doing any of that are half-dead and don't know it..."
    - by George Allen, football coach

Satine: Put up again thy sword into is place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
    - Matthew 26:52

Vader: The galaxy is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.
    - The Watchmen

Obi-Wan: If you choose the Force, you will never be able to return to the life you once lived. Your world may be more... exciting... but it will also be more dangerous. Less reliable. And once you begin to walk the path of the jedi, you can never step off it.
    - Book of Magic

Pre Vizsla: But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have Satine ever done for us?
    Attendee: Brought peace?
    Pre Vizsla: Oh, peace - shut up!

It was in the dark woods, masking slopes of sombre hills beneath the grey clouds' leaden everlasting arch. This was Korriban, O Prince, land of his birth. Korriban, land of Darkness and deep Night...
    – the Nemedian Chronicles, Conan: Born on the Battlefield

Rogue_Wraith, Iron_lord and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  6. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Although Captain Rex has not been given a death in any star wars media I would love him to say this in his death scene to a imp hunting Rogue Stormtroopers:

"'ve seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Cron Cluster, I watched turbolaser beams glitter in the dark near the Dathomir HyperGate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time... to die."

7. Tornado Wrangler

Tornado Wrangler Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 22, 2013
    How did I forget about Lord of the Rings!"

One Death Star to rule them all. One Death Star to find them. One Death Star to bring them all and in the Darkness . . . blow up their whole planet.

Wicket: "Nub nub e chap naaago!" - Translation: "Nobody tosses an Ewok!"

Han, talking to himself late on night in the cockpit of the Falcon: "I wonder if people will ever say, 'Let's hear about Han and the Millienum Falcon.' And they'll say 'Yes, that's one of my favorite stories. Han was really courageous, wasn't he, Dad?' 'Yes, my boy, the most famousest of smugglers. And that's saying a lot.'"

Mace Windu to the Clone Troopers on Geonosis: "Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Clones!"

Han: "It's true you don't see many Wookie women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Wookie men.

Stormtroopers left on Endor moon after Death Star destruction, surrendering to Luke. (Assuming they are still clones).

Stormtrooper: An Alliance once existed between Stormtroopers and Jedi. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.
    Luke: You are most welcome.
    Stormtrooper: We are proud to fight alongside Jedi once more.

On Endor sometime before Luke leaves:

Han: Whatever luck you live by... let's hope it lasts the night.
    Leia: Your friends are with you, Luke.
    Han: Let's hope they last the night...

8. sharkymcshark

sharkymcshark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 12, 2013
    I'd basically die of laugher and amazing if they added a "come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." to Han and Luke's Death Star escapade.

Gamiel and Sarge like this.
  9. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014

Perfect.

10. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    The REAL reason Darth Vader killed Admiral Ozzel...
    Admiral Ozzel: [bursts in] Lord Vader!
    Darth Vader: [hurries to hide the dolls, then shouts] What?!
    Admiral Ozzel: My Lord, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed.
    Darth Vader: KNOCK ON MY DOOR! KNOCK NEXT TIME!
    Admiral Ozzel: Yes, sir!
    Darth Vader: [pause] Did you see anything?
    Admiral Ozzel: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!
    Darth Vader: Good!

11. Tornado Wrangler

Tornado Wrangler Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 22, 2013
    VADER: He is here...

TARKIN: Obi-Wan Kenobi! What makes you think so?

VADER: A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the
    presence of my old master.

TARKIN: Surely he must be dead by now.

VADER: Don't underestimate the power of the Force . . . and don't call me Shirley.

Had to do a "Find" in the script to locate that "surely". I knew I had heard it somewhere but couldn't remember who!"

12. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    Wow... That was there the whole time. Good job!
    I guess if it was a rattlesnake...

13. plaidphoenix

Nov 6, 2013
    Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these ************' Sith on this ************' plane!

14. squir1y

squir1y Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    "There was a Galactic Civil War. A few years ago, (points to the remains of Alderaan) ALL this... this whole place, everything... it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here. There. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the Empire. The Death Star. New. Powerful. Built to control everything, trusted to run it all... They say their leader was smart. He created a New Order of intimidation. And he saw all people as a threat, not just the ones on the other side. He decided Alderaan's fate in a microsecond. Extermination. I escaped after... in the ruins. Starving. Hiding from SD's... Star Destroyers. War machines built in automated factories. Most survivors were rounded up, put in prisons for orderly disposal. This is burned in by an interrogator droid.... Some of us were kept alive to work, loading bodies... the disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight... to storm the wire of their prisons... to smash those plastic ************* into junk. He turned it around... he brought us back from the brink. His name was Skywalker... Luke Skywalker."

15. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Goldfinger (1964)

Luke: "Do you expect me to talk?"

Emperor: "Now young Skywalker...you will die."

Dirty Harry (1971)

Greedo: "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking did he fire six shots or only five? Well to be honest, in all this excitement, I lost track myself. But seeing as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to as yourself one question. 'Do I feel lucky'. Well, do ya p..."

Han shoots first.

Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade (1989)

Leia: "Listen. Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here, my guess is dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, I'm going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done."

Darth Vader: "Don't act so surprised Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time."

Good idea for a thread! :D

16. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Leia: How may I help you?
    Luke: You can start by wiping that kriffing dumb-nerf smile off your rosey, kriffing, cheeks! And you can give me a kriffing speeder: a kriffing T-16, a kriffing T-47, a kriffing Cloud Car, a kriffing Hutt Barge! Four kriffing repulsors and a seat!
    Leia: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
    Luke: And I really don't care for the way your republic left me in the middle of kriffing nowhere with kriffing keys to a kriffing speeder that isn't kriffing there. And I really didn't care to kriffing walk, down a kriffing spacelane, and across a kriffing spaceport to get back here to have you smile in my kriffing face. I want a kriffing speeder right kriffing now!

Iron_lord and bedada3 like this.
  17. plaidphoenix

Nov 6, 2013
    Tarkin: Vader! Release him!
    Vader: As you wish!
    Grandfather: [off-screen]That day, Tarkin was amazed to discover that when Vader was saying,"As you wish," what he meant was "I love you."

18. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Darth Vadar (to Luke on Cloud City platform) : Who is your daddy?

Luke: Obi Wan said you murdered my father

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  19. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    "Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real money from the movie is made!" - Chewbacca, Episode 3.

Gamiel and PCCViking like this.
  20. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Yoda (To Anakin and later Luke): Prosper long and live, you shall.

Anakin and Luke: WTF did he just mumble.

21. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Ben: Let me handle this, I speak better Huttese. Hello!
    Han: Hello!
    Ben: [in Huttese] My Huttese is ill, but I can understand on you if the speaking is slowly.
    Han: [in Huttese] Huttese! I have been piloting for 14 hours straight and I haven't slept in three days and I am wired on Bespin port, bota, and those little chocolate covered peanuts.
    Luke: What did he say?
    Ben: He said he's driving, something... [in Huttese] Do you know where is Alderaan?
    Han: [in Huttese] Alderaan? Yes, I know it well. I stabbed a woman in a cantina on Alderaan. But I am going nowhere near Alderaan.
    Ben: Alderaan!
    Han: [in Huttese] Alderaan! I also sexually assaulted a bantha on Alderaan.
    Ben: He's going to Alderaan.
    Luke: Awesome.
    Han: [in Huttese] Nowhere near Alderaan.
    Ben: All right, come on, let's go.
    Han: [to self, in Huttese] I'll fly this ship into a supernova before I ever go back to Alderaan.

BigAl6ft6 and Sarge like this.
  22. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Jabba: ET Phone home.

Luke: That does not even make sense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I met a traveller from an antique planet,
    Who said: "two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert ... near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lips, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    My name is Canderous Ordo, Mandalore the Preserver;
    My people know only the glory of victory.
    Look on Our Works ye Mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.

24. PCCViking

PCCViking 5X Wacky Wednesday & 4x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    From The Dark Knight:

Tarkin: Vader, release him!
    Vader: Very poor choice of words. (sounds of screaming Motti) :D

25. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    "But the proudest planet of the galaxy was Coruscant, reigning supreme in the Core Worlds. Hither came Solo, the Corellian; black-haired, sullen-eyed, blaster in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the galaxy under his sandaled feet."