main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Movie Quotes Applied to Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Tornado Wrangler, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Palpatine: There's a strong streak of good in you, Luke. But then nobody's perfect... almost nobody.

2. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Palpatine: Come to me, son of Skywalker. Kneel before Sheev!

3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Based on Mouse Hunt :)

Jango and Boba Fett investigate the ruins of a house and witness the carnage.

Jango Fett picks up a bone tells Boba: Son, I don't think we're dealing with an ordinary Rancor in this hunt ....

4. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Palpatine: I'd say we break into the droid factory, trash the place and make off with the holocron and say that it was industrial espionage.
    Plagueis: Sheev, that's smart thinking, in fact that's the way we should handle this. I want you to handle the operation personally.
    Palpatine: Me?

Later...
    Plagueis: Sheev, maybe we can cut a deal.
    Sidious: Sheev? Sheev is dead, my master. You can call me Sidious. And as you can see, I'm a lot meaner. *blasts Plagueis with Force lightning.*

5. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Sabine: "I make art until somebody dies. I'm the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist."

6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    EE-3 carbine, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every shabuir in the room, accept no substitute.

7. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Windu: ...and you say Dooku has betrayed us. Our list of allies grows thin.
    Obi-Wan: His treachery is deeper than you know. By foul Sith arts, he's crossbreeding droids with Bothans. He's building an army.

Sarge, Annelize Livia and Iron_lord like this.
  8. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Hal Horn: "Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Jaster Mereel: [Mandolorians hoist their guns with a roar] We risked our lives! I think a little compensation is in order.
    Alexi Garyn: Oh, so you are merchants after all. Leave them one crate for the cause.

-----

Anakin: [pointing at his lightsabre] Multi-pass.

----------

Tyber Zann: Where's the holocrone?
    Havet Storm: I don't know. And even if I did know, I wouldn't tell someone like you.
    Tyber Zann: Why? What's wrong with me?
    Havet Storm: I try to serve life. And you seem to want to corrupt it.
    Tyber Zann: Oh, my friend. You're so wrong. Let me explain.
    [Puts and empty water glass on his desk]
    Tyber Zann: Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder and chaos. Now take this empty glass. Here it is: peaceful, serene, boring. But if it is destroyed
    [Pushes the glass off the table. It shatter on the floor, and several small machines come out to clean it up]
    Tyber Zann: Look at all these little things! So busy now! Notice how each one is useful. A lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and colour. Now, think about all those people that created them. Technicians, engineers, hundreds of people, who will be able to feed their children tonight, so those children can grow up big and strong and have little teeny children of their own, and so on and so forth. Thus, adding to the great chain of life. You see, my friend, by causing a little corruption and destruction, I am in fact encouraging life. In reality, you and I are in the same business.

DarthRelaxus and Iron_lord like this.
  10. Annelize Livia

Annelize Livia Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2015
    Windu: You have all been summoned here to answer the threat of the Sith. Bring forth the holocron, Anakin.

11. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Queen Breha: Leia, a princess does not set her weapons on the table.
    Leia: Mum, it's just my blaster!
    Queen Breha: A princess should not have weapons, in my opinion.
    Bail Organa: Princess or not, learning to fight is essential!

12. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Sidious: Tell me, young Skywalker, what brings you to Coruscant?
    Luke: To become a Jedi like my father.
    Sidious: Bad timing.
    Luke: So I've heard.

Iron_lord likes this.
  13. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Leia: Something brought you here, Han Solo. Call it what you will: fate, destiny...
    Han: [deadpan] A tractor beam.
    Leia: ...so I have made the decision to trust you.
    Han: A horrible decision, really.

14. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Mace Windu: You're under arrest, Chancellor.
    Sidious: You of all people know that Sith Lords do not answer to the laws of men.
    Mace Windu: Then you'll answer to the Force.
    Sidious *blasts him with Force Lightning*: You first.

15. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Vader: Lay down, Obi-Wan! You're the sad remains of dead systems and dead beliefs!
    Obi-Wan: They were your beliefs!
    Vader: Never! Never mine!
    Obi-Wan: (heartbroken) But... you spoke the words...
    Vader: I vomited them up because I couldn't stomach them! Because I knew it was what you wanted to hear!
    Obi-Wan: No! I taught you!
    Vader: You taught me to fight, that's all! I took what I needed from you. You taught me to fight!

16. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Stormtroopers: Give us the Jedi, Rebel!
    Leia: If you want him, come and claim him.

17. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Luke: What's this?
    Han: This, my friend, is a pint.
    Luke: It comes in pints?

18. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Dooku (to Grievous): One of the Padawans carries something of value to me. Bring them to me alive and unspoiled. Kill the others.

19. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Jabba: You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my rancor. Malakili is beside himself with grief!

20. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Yoda: In possession of a greater magic, I am. I am the keeper of...
    Chewbacca (translated): The Schwartz?
    Yoda: No. The Force.

21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Jabba: That was great! Let's hear it again!
    Sy Snootles: Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal

22. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Instead of A Goofy Movie how about A Jango/Boba Movie.

Jango Fett: I've saved the best for last. Its been handed down from alit to alit...from Ner Vod to Ner Vod and now its your son.
    Boba Fett: Lemme guess I get a new speeder?
    Jango Fett: No ya silly di'kut! Its your very own EE-3 Blaster Carbine! We're going Oya Boba! 'Specially for Wookies!
    Boba Fett: Wookie Hunting? DAD?! We're GOING WOOKIE HUNTING?!
    Jango Fett: Yup sure thing son. Just like me an Jaster Mereel when I was your age ...we'll take the same routes, passage ways and I'll show you the ropes. We'll even take Slave One!
    Boba Fett: I don't want to go Oya dad! Especially against blood thirsty Wookies! And Kasshykk is scary!
    Jango Fett: Look son, we're taking Slave One - we'll have a good time huntin' Wookies!
    Boba Fett: But - but - it'll take weeks dad!
    Jango Fett: Exactly son! To go Oya means you've be real adenn! And taking the journey is already half the excitement!
    Boba Fett: Not a chance dad. And besides it won't happen.
    Jango Fett: Careful son! You're breaking tradition! You've got a real vencuyot ahead of ya! I'll tell you that!

Jango Fett: Ah son ... you look like you've got real A'den like I did at your age.
    Boba Fett: Please don't say that dad...

Gamiel, Iron_lord and Annelize Livia like this.
  23. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Darth Plagueis (takes the role of Snape) teaches young Palpatine about Sith Alchemy and Force Healing / Esoterics:

Darth Plagueis: There will be no foolish delusional ideas nor any desire for pure academic fantasies whilst you are under my teachings. As such I do not yet expect you to fully appreciate nor embrace the ideas of the Grand Plan Lord Bane had set upon us for 1000 Standard Years now; where the Darkest Ambition and Power and desires burn and seething in the veins ... the hunger and quest for vengeance of the Sith. I can teach you to bottle Compassion, brew your inner Passions and perhaps even the secret of Death - Midichlorian Manipulation...
    (Notes Palpatine not paying any attention).
    Darth Plagueis: Then again - it appears sometimes among Sith Apprentices ... some clearly are NOT PAYING ATTENTION...
    (Palpatine finally pays attention).
    Darth Plagueis: Tell me Lord Sidious - what are the exact procedures and mediums required for Essence Transfer?
    Palpatine: I-I do not know ... Master.
    Darth Plagueis: I did not expect you to. Where would I then Lord Sidious find information regarding the Holocron of Heresies?
    Palpatine: I am not sure ... Master.
    Darth Plagueis: What is the difference between what Darth Sion applied as opposed to Essence Transfer?
    (Palpatine remains silent)
    Darth Plagueis: What is the secret to the Dark Side Power?
    (Palpatine remains silent)
    Darth Plagueis: Such a pity ... clearly ... academics, wealth and a desire for Power are not everything are they ... my foolish violent Apprentice?
    Palpatine: Master - then WHY am I not being taught this then if I had just become an Apprentice? WHY else was I chosen for this?
    Darth Plagueis (walks closer to Palpatine and sternly tells him face to face): For your information Sidious, let me tell you a little something; I am the Master and until then you will not question what I ask of you. Furthermore for your information my foolish violent Apprentice, Essence Transfer demands of the caster to have an incredibly Powerful and dominating influence so that their minds and consciousness may dominate the new vessel that they intend to occupy, regardless of sentience. Any foolish attempts could cost you more than Death and for a lifetime bound to Chaos in agony. The Holocron of Heresies happens to be that of our subject I mentioned on Essence Transfer; developed by Darth Andeddu whom also kept all of such secrets bound in the Holocron of Heresies which it itself is now currently in the Tomb of Darth Andeddu in the Valley of the Dark Lords. What Darth Sion comitted was in essence an embodiment of Force Anger and Hatred to keep himself alive and going as opposed to finding a fresh new medium to dominate for Essence Transfer, both which are nevertheless not for the foolhardy. And as with the secret of Dark Side Power - learn it you shall Sidious! Learn it you shall! But as you have no patience for Force Healing or Sith Alchemy, you have the rage and bloodlust of an animal - a butcher you will not be worthy until then. Until then you will learn to appreciate the very essence of the Sith, Ancient and Modern. Well I hope you understood my little lecture for you will not have such luxury of spoon-feeding from me forever and I had hope you had better take what I said to heart and memorize it should I test you in the future. And as for your retort this evening you can expect yourself to freeze in shivering cold on Mygeeto where I shall FORCE you to recite in exact detail our little lecture here as well as how you finished off your family. Any excuses and any failure on your part for the smallest of details and you can expect to do it again until my satisfication. Do I make myself clear ... DARTH SIDIOUS?!

Emperor Ferus and Annelize Livia like this.
  24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The Sith Camp, you've been warned before about double posting. Wait for someone to respond before posting again in a thread.

25. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Boba Fett: Do you know what a bounty hunter is?
    Greedo: No.
    Boba Fett: Well, the way the slave trade deals in sentient lives for cash, a bounty hunter deals in corpses. The Empire places a bounty on a being's head. I track that being, I find that being, I kill that being. After I've killed them, I transport that being's corpse back to the authorities. Sometimes that's easier said than done. I show that corpse to the authorities, proving yes, indeed, I truly have killed them, at which point the authorities pay me the bounty. So, like slavery, it's a flesh for credits business.
    Greedo: What's a bounty?
    Boba Fett: It's like a reward.
    Greedo: You kill people? And they give you a reward?
    Boba Fett: Certain people, yeah...
    Greedo: Bad people?
    Boba Fett: Ah! Badder they are, bigger the reward.