Movie Quotes Thread

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by teh_pne, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teh_pne Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heres the deal, this is a movie quotes thread (as stated by the topic). Here are the rules, I will start with a quote and no one can post their quote unless they answer to the previous quote. So basically its like a Q&A but with quotes. In case people are still lost here is an example:

(Title of the movie for the previous quote)

"Insert your quote here" (and please use quotations so some people don't get mixed up)

Ok, hopefully everyone has an idea now, if not, watch you'll pick it up.

Remember these must be from movies, nothing like TV shows, books, etc. Thats why its titled movie quotes. Just a little tip, please don't try Star Wars, I think it would be a little too easy for this thread. Also, if no one can answer a quote after a period of time, the thread will be bumped and a new quote will be set in place so we can keep this moving.

Without further complications, my quote:

"Don't you get the game yet?! You're a selfish guy pick one and save yourself!"
  2. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    *ignores post*
    is any one on?
  3. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    Drew, this is actually a good thread. I don't see the need for you to try and cut it down without bothering to give it a chance. To answer your question, go to the home page of the boards and click Users Online to see.
  4. teh_pne Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, and please don't post spam like "Who is on," "Is anyone on," or even "Its such and such O'Clock and no one is on." Please, when you post in a thread make it relevant to the topic at hand instead of typing the first thing in your mind in the first thread you click on. No one likes people who spam just for the sake of doing so, or those who wish to increase their number of posts. I ask all you spammers, please don't post irrelevant topics in a thread that was clearly not made for them. Thank You.

Anyway, I no one has answered the question, so I will do so and allow someone else to post a quote.

The quote is from the movie Phonebooth. Now, I relinquish control of the floor to the first person who posts their quote.
  5. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    "Were the few the proud were the Waterboys"
  6. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    That is a quote from a movie... correct?
  7. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
  8. teh_pne Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, no one has guessed it for awhile, I'll make a new rule that you can ask for hints. (and that is what I'm doing) I assume that there aren't many movie geeks here that have seen like every movie in exsistence. I'll ask that we try to make the quotes easier to keep the ball rolling. Also, if you do choose a Star Wars quote then the next person must describe the scene in which it was said (to make it at least a little tougher) and then move to the next quote. However, if this still does not work, I have another idea that we can change this thread to if this does not work out.
  9. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    The Qoute was from the movie "We're In The Army Now"
  10. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    "Look at him. That's my brother Goshdarnit."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.