main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOVIE SPOOF 2 Web Documentary #5: "Fire Up Your Hard Drives"

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Sau-Den, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverFox0440

SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Carpenter King, you're quite wrong if you believe that everyone on this forum is going to completely objectively judge MS2 "for what it is," out of context of anything else. People will expect magic if a group of people say it's going to be the best fanfilm ever, or anything like that. Expectations do affect how much someone can enjoy something. Don't think it's possible? What happenned to TPM could happen here.

2. G-Unit

G-Unit Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2004
    It could happen, but every fanfilm that comes out takes the risk of falling short of expectations. Its probably better if we just drop this subject.

3. FigChrystie

FigChrystie Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    quite a bit, one of the main characters is leaving for college so they had to get alot of the shoots done.

I gotta hand it to a guy who is such a good samaritan as to keep people from the burden of answering questions that were asked to them. =D=

4. BojacRedleif

BojacRedleif Jedi Master star 3

Jun 1, 2004
    Well geezyou asked a question, NOT sayign hwo it was directed at. I knew the answer, Joe even said it on a previous thread.

5. Sau-Den

Sau-Den Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    We have 90 minutes of Movie Spoof 3 shot. And once we finish Movie Spoof 2 we're going right into trying to get as much done before the summer starts which will be devoted to the filming of the film's battle sequence. And one of our main characters is currently in college but he lives only about an hour away so it really isn't that much of an inconvenience in that respect. And he'll be home all summer long to finish shooting. Hopefully we can wrap this thing up in July.

EDIT: Just got done writing up a schedule for the completion on principle photography for Movie Spoof 3, looks like we'll be taking the month of February off from shooting (that is saying we get MS2 in the can by the end of January) and we will be starting up shooting again in March. So once we release Movie Spoof 2 with the teaser for Movie Spoof 3, don't expect many updates on it until we're back into the swing of things.

6. MatrixSWX2

MatrixSWX2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    I hope you guys get to film today.

7. G-Unit

May 23, 2004
    Good luck in things running smoothly. I'm sure you will pull off the shots this weekend.

8. BojacRedleif

Jun 1, 2004
    Joe said they were aiming for Monday

9. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    The day will hopefully be Monday, so let's all cross our fingers. I mean it's not like it's been over a year since we last filmed with her.

Oh wait, I forgot, it has been over a year since we last filmed with Erin. (Last shooting date with Erin - January 2, 2004)

10. SilverFox0440

SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Jesus, Joe! What is the problem? Let her know of her obligation, stop letting her weasel out of it, and film tomorrow.

11. BojacRedleif

Jun 1, 2004
    Holy crap SLACKER!

12. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    Jesus, Joe! What is the problem? Let her know of her obligation, stop letting her weasel out of it, and film tomorrow.

And you think I haven't? And also, it's not like I was attempting to get her to shoot as much as possible, nearly the entire summer was devoted to MS3 shooting.

13. BojacRedleif

Jun 1, 2004
    well that explains alot

14. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    well that explains alot

Well the first few weeks of the summer were spent on trying to get Erin to film for MS2. Those attempts were unsuccessful and I decided I wasn't going to waste any more valuable time that summer and start trying to finish up as much as I could for MS3, which we got a lot done for so the summer wasn't a waste at all.

15. G-Unit

May 23, 2004
    It definitely wasn't cause now you know basically the majority of shots you are missing are the Erin shots.

16. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    All of the shots I am missing now are the Erin shots.

17. Just_Joe

Just_Joe Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 9, 2002
    You could always find a stand-in actress.....just dont film her face!

;)

18. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    We actually did do that for a few shots but unfortunately we still need close ups of her.

19. FigChrystie

FigChrystie Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    Xena dies in a tragic car accident and Zeus finds solace in a struggling actress who'll take any role she can get.

Eh?

20. G-Unit

May 23, 2004
    Or better yet, Zeus remembers Xena's younger sister from the wedding and falls in love with her, and makes her his new wife.

21. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    Or Xena appears in several scenes pieced together from outtakes and deleted scenes from the first film and then is lost in a plane crash while a reporter investigates, only to be played by Roger Moore in Movie Spoof 3.

/Trail of the Pink Panther

22. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    If only guys...If only.

Don't worry fellas, as Abraham as my witness, I will finish this movie!

23. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    Guys, today (Monday) is another no-go. We'll just have to keep trying.

24. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Well shot. Hopefully she comes to film soon. I really want to see this film!

25. Sau-Den

Aug 3, 2002
    Well shot. Hopefully she comes to film soon. I really want to see this film!

So do I, my friend. So do I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.