main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Movies in the Park

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by BellaSabrina, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hello everyone,

Last summer, the Fort Lee Film Commission invited us to attend their Movies in the Park viewing of Star Wars: A New Hope. Due to the success of the event, we've been invited back for the viewing of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back. The event will take place on Wednesday, June 30th. There will be music, starting at 7pm and ending around 8:30. The film will begin at sunset. It will take place at Constitution Park, on Linwood Avenue in Fort Lee, NJ. Please bring a blanket and/or beach chair.

We at the New Jersey Order will be there and collecting donations for the Oasis Foundation.

We would like to extend an invitation to all local fan groups that wish to volunteer! The only requisite is that you show up IN COSTUME (we have plenty of plain clothes volunteers, thanks!). If you would like to help, we ask that you arrive between 5:00 - 5:30pm to assist.

Please PM DARTHGYOS or BELLASABRINA to volunteer or for any info. DO NOT just show up. That would be UNCOOL!!

We look forward to having a great event!

We hope to see you there!
    The New Jersey Order

2. Jediknight04

Jediknight04 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2004
    Hey! how many people are planning on attending this??

3. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Even if you do not have a costume, you're still welcomed to join us :) If you have a costume, let me know so I can add you to the list of volunteers :)

4. Jediknight04

Jediknight04 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2004
    hey! yeah that would be cool! let me run it through with the parents and see what they say...i have to be positive im free that weekend! ttyl

5. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    If anyone is interested in volunteering in costume, please PM me or DarthGyos.

Also, please check the thread on the New Jersey board for any info if needed.

Thanks and hope to see some of you there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.