main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Movies

Discussion in 'Archive: Poland' started by Mefistofeles, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    Ok, this topic should have two parts, so let's get it on!

PART I: This is for fans from other countries (alien fans ;D ):
    What movie premiers do You have in this month in Your city ? I mean, I just want to compare this with polish premiers, like Phone booth, Hulk, Dog soldiers.

PART II: for everybody :)

What kind of movies (except SW and, as I presumed, s-f) do you like the most? And maybe what movies do you recomend to others (last seen)

ok, I hope I didn't made too many mistakes

2. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    The last Movie I've seen was "Vidocq" I don't Know if you have seen this movie or not, but i like it, and i think it was very good film :). I wanted also recommend you Lord of The Ring, but i if think you don't need my recommendation :) I'm shure, that you have heard about it.

PS. I Think that there are some mistakes in this text above. Sorry :) <- Hmmm, is it Correct?

3. Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    moze i parê jest, dawno nic nie pisa³em po angielsku :)

4. DashOnderon

DashOnderon Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2003
    I like Matrix

I tak nikt z alienów tu nie zajrzy :(

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Ale zawsze mozna pocwiczyc pisanie po angielsku :D

6. DarthRumcajs

DarthRumcajs Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    Spoilerow sie wam zachcialo ?! :D :D

Answer on topic:
    According to me "the best of " is:
    2001 Space Odyssey.

7. Neimoidian

Neimoidian Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2003
    Vidoq - nice movie. I have seen it last year. My last movie I've seen in the cinema was Phone Booth (it was few weeks ago, but the movie itself is coming out on DVD in West ;-)) But the last movie, I 've seen generally was Apocalypse Now REDUX - terrific thing.

8. Damarcus

Damarcus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2003
    The best film is .... Tam tam tadam 2Fast 2Furious :D It's cool film beautiful cars & fast girls or ....

9. Darth-Anonymous

Darth-Anonymous Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2003
    Yeah, I agree that it's highly unrealistic to expect someone from abroad to visit this topic. But, on the other hand, everything is possible (unfortunately our death is the most possible of all ;).
    As far as the movies are concerned, I like those which show me events that are far away from my everyday life. You know, when I go to the cimena, I want to be transported into a different reality. That's why I like the science-fiction movies, the fantasy movies and some adventure movies (like Indiana Jones or the Mummy for example).
    If you want me to recomend something to you it will be the latest movie with Johnny Depp - "Pirates of the Caribbeans" (it's probable that I've made a mistake in this English title ;) but you surely know what I'm talking about :)). I'm looking forward to seeing this movie because it promises some extremely good fun. I'm sure I'm not mistaken this time, you can believe me :D.

10. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    I just got back from T3: Rise of the Machines and was very surprised. I expected the movie to be terrible, like most sequels but it turned out to be great. Maybe not as good as T2 but better than the first one.

I especially liked it because the special effects didn't overshadow the script or acting. There were some great one liners like "I'm an obsolete model" from Arnie and the chase scene was one of the best I've ever seen. Definitly one of the best movies I've seen this summer.

11. ceta

ceta Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2003
    helo! -eee ceta po angielsku -tego jeszcze nie bylo :D .

the last movie I've seen in the cinema was 'the core planet' and it was soooo boring!!

SW
    alien
    STARGATE
    THE FIFTH ELEMENT --> best movies ;)

12. Neimoidian

Neimoidian Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm going to see T3 today and this morning I watched 'Europa' by Lars von Trier. Very good movie, beautiful cinematography. It is a dificult movie but worth watching. I can't really describe it - it has to be experienced personally.

13. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    I saw "Hulk" and "T3".
    Hulk is Boring film, there is not so many action, as i expected of this film.
    T3 is good film, not as good as SW, but it is a good entertaiment. ("She'll be back" ;) )

14. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Tomorrow I'm going to see Pirates od the Caribbean. I hope that it will be a good movie to see.

15. Master_Thon

Master_Thon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    ...and I'm going to speak Polish :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.