MOVIES

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    A lot of cool movies this summer. I just saw STAR TREK last night at the I-MAX. Very cool! Thanks TK! I am not a big fan of STAR TREK and with know little about it. I thought Star Trek was boring with little action (KIRK's two handed punch) this movie was not that. Its not yours fathers STAR TREK no more. It has been reinvented, new beginning and action packed. AWESOME! Can't wait for next one, STAR TREK just got new fan. So far this summer I seen WOLVERINE it was good but, they could have done much more. Would of liked to see LOGAN with the Weapon X training helmet on. Looking to see transformer 2. I liked the 1st one. This one looks like I will too. It looks to be darker. As for G.I. JOE I was looking forward to see it. Heard some stuff. Big fan of the JOE's hope its not a let down. SAM RAIMI's new film DRAG ME TO HELL looks good. I been a long time fan of his work. Will BRUCE and SAM's bro be in it long with the DELTA 88? Who knows? ROB ZOMBIE doing HALLOWEEN 2/ H2. Can't wait. TRANSFORM-BEAM ME UP-YO JOE-SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES-BRANDON-

2. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Star Trek ROCK!! Last night with Brandon was the 3 time for me. It's just a great movie.

I'm to looking forward to Transformer 2. I'm not to sure about JOE. From what I've seen it looks a little cheezie!? We'll see. Oh i do want to see the new Harry Potter. That look good as well. Yes, I like Harry Potter Movies. :p I think they are fun.

So till the next movie....

Later,
    TK
  3. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    And ICE AGE on the 4th of July..should compare to the last two. And lets hope the JOE movie is not cheesy but I think so to. There is so much they could do to make it cool._BRANDON-
  4. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Going to see star trek for the second time this week with T. Were getting rid of the kids over night so we can actually go on a date. I'm hoping its still at IMAX on the 30th. If not I guess it will be a regular theater or the drive in is playing it with Angel and Demons. I know ya all didn't see R2 but did ya notice the Star Destroyer in the rubble?
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    NO! I didn't even know about that one? I'll have to look for it again this weekend. I'm going to try to see it one more time with Shell.

TK
  6. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey DORK go see something els lot more out there-BRANDON-
  7. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Check this website/trailer out. Looks like another Fanboys-type movie.

http://www.5-25-77.com/index.htm
  8. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    This looks good. I'm sure I'll be there .lol

Don't you guy's remeber meeting them. Them that is the people making this movie? They had a booth set up at C4. I think I even was about to pick up one of those T-Shirt with the 5-25-77 on the front of it. I have that and a pin some where. I know I talk to them for some time one day. I thought for sure it was John with me?

So do any of you remember meeting them? We'll have to check on the date for the movie and see if we can make plans to see it together somewhere.

Later,
    TK
  9. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    YEA, TK HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU GO SEE THIS ONE? LIKE STAR TREK HOW MANY x'S NOW? -BRANDON-
  10. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll have you know I'm only on 4 times for Star trek right now...lol

Ok,

Transformer 2 is June 24th. there is a modnight show here in Portsmith. I'll be taking Sam for her B-Day , she'd like it to be her first midnight movie. lol

I'm pretty sure all the guy's from the comic shop will be there as well. It should be a great turn out! So if ANYONE out there would like to go with a big crowd on opening night let me know. We'll be leaving from here around 9pm. I believe the show starts at 10pm.

Hope to see some of you all there.

TK

PS> Once iahve the true time ...I'll post it for everyone.
  11. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Anyone do Harry Potter yet?

Would just like to see what you thought. I know it broke some records for Mid-nite opening and stuff. So I just want to see is all...

I'm sure I'll make it sooner or later. I still have to get to Transformer myself. Yes I have not yet been... I know... lol Maybe Sunday night after the Family thing. We'll see? I go check it out by myself. I can do that now, lol the kids will be gone... YEAH ME!!

Later,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.