main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Movies . . .

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Aug 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Oh, it's a little known cut-scene. Luke and Vader have a pillow fight in ROTJ, in the shuttle on the way to the DS2.
    :D

2. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    anyone visited this site

http://www.dudestudios.com/stardudes.htm

very funny flash movies!!

3. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Pillow fights are a bad influnce. They corrupt people easily.... like me. [face_devil]

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Saw "Scarfies" and "The Assignment"

both pretty cool.

The Assignment is a movie about The Jackle (like the bruce willis one) But it's about a guy who looks lik the Jackle and is trained to try and take him down.

Both good flicks.

5. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

From SciFi.com ...
    Here's the news we've been waiting for to snap us out of these "too good to be true" blues. Some developments behind-the-scenes at Lucasfilm have resulted in two important developments. First of all, Frank Darabont has now signed the dotted line and will write Indy 4. Expect the announcement to break any day now, but we know it to be official already. Also, the studio has selected a release date we can also tell you is solid. The legacy of Indiana Jones will continue on July 4, 2005.

This information comes to us from one of our most reliable sources and we do not have any doubts.

Hmmmm ... Episode III and Indianna Jones 4 within a month of each other. Either someone's got the date wrong or LucasFilm/ILM will be pretty busy. [face_plain]

6. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000
    DOH!! The dreaded double-post! :(

7. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    I was skimming through the paper today and saw the "Movies" page.

Lord Of The Rings

Queen St/New Market. Sat/Sun 8pm.

Hurry Last Days!!!

Darth_Graal, Chansplace and anyone else in Chch. Anyone keen to see it (if it's still showing) next weekend. I really wanna see it once more at the movies.

8. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    [face_shocked] It's still playing?

9. Kitt327

Dec 23, 2000
    Saw the film 'Hardball' the other weekend. I thought it was going to be a comedy, but it's actually a drama. Some movie's are marketed really strangely ...

10. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    Mm, never saw the trailer for it. I saw it on the plane earlier this year, kinda average.

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Saw Minority Report the other night.

I was expecting an action PACKED, no plot movie - but it was quite good!

Descent plot. Need to watch again. Good action.

I recommend.

Saw Van Wilder: Party Liaison last night.

DAMN. FUNNY. MOVIE.

I rate it higher than American Pie. Sooo funny!!!

And many hot chicks with occasional nudity. :)

12. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    //rolleye//

The male species.....

8-}

Saw Scooby Doo yesterday. How I missed my $6.50! :_|

13. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Have seen spiderman, liked it!, want to see minority report and (dare I admit it) Scooby doo!

14. Kitt327

Dec 23, 2000
    I still haven't seen spidey :(

I also really want to see Men In Black II

15. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    saw spidey and im seing MIIB this weekend

16. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

> (dare I admit it) Scooby doo!

NNNnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!
    You FOOL!! :(
    Why would anyone watch that voluntarily?? ?[face_plain]

Unfortunately the morons are already planning on making a sequel to it, and that was decided before it was even released - same with Spider-Man and Lilo & Stitch. These Americans are just getting crazier and crazier. [face_plain]

17. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    [face_shocked] Sequel? Scooby Doo? In the same sentence? [face_horror]

I'm trying to erase it from my memory or my Buffy wednesdays would be a lot worse than it used to be. Not like it was getting any better since the new season--story quality goes waaaaayyy downhill. They should have stopped at the last season.

Oh wait, this is the movie board. :)

Saw Spidey, want to see MIB & Minority Report. But remind me to never, ever go to Imax during school holidays. Gosh, were we really that annoying? :confused:

18. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    I wanna see Scooby!

Shaggy is da man (in the cartoon) Plus Sarah Michelle Gellar is SO GOD DAMN FINE!!!

//tight pink dress//

[face_mischief]

19. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

From the trailers, Shaggy and the CGI Scooby are the only thing about the stupid movie that is ANYWHERE near the cartoon show. :(

And as for Miss Stick - no thanks, you can't see her when she turns sideways. :p

20. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    Sarah Michelle Gellar looks a LOT better as Buffy. Stupid red hair in Scooby Doo doesn't do her any good. [face_plain]

21. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Re: Scooby Doo. A few people have said it's pretty lame.

I played SpiderMan on a GameCube in Riccarton Mall the other day. - pretty sweet game.

22. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Yet another silly "live-action" version of a cartoon show ...
    July 5, 2002
    For years it's been nothing more than a fanboy's dream: to one day see a live-action Transformers movie unfold upon the silver screen. Well, that dream might have taken one big step towards becoming a reality...

Coming Attractions has learned that the movie rights for a Transformers feature film have been successfully acquired. A Hasbro representative confirmed in a phone call to CA that the feature film rights for the property were no longer available. When asked, the Hasbro representative chose to not reveal which company or individual now had the rights...which leads to these all-important questions: who has them? What are they doing with them? And are they planning to make a new animated movie -- or will it be live-action?

And there the trail ends. We haven't been able to learn if the movie rights are now held by a studio, production company or just an individual. With the phenomenally successful re-launch of the Transformers comic book property (Dreamwave Productions sold over 150,000 copies of the first issue, easily beating all order for books from major comic book publishers for that month) and a new TV series set to debut next month on Cartoon Network, the Transformers property has suddenly experienced a renewed wave of popularity. With the toyline ready to celebrate its twentieth anniversary two years from now, the question now isn't whether someone is secretly developing a theatrical Transformers movie out there, it's whether they're planning on making it using animation or live-action.

NNNNNnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :(

23. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    Saw the Pwerpuff Girls movie trailer with Scooby Doo. *shudder*

24. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

At least the Powerpuff Girls movie is still animated (not live-action) - but the TV show is hopeless anyway, so it wasn't worth making a movie of it. :(

25. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    rumors for a live action tf movie have been going round for ages i dont think it will actually get made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.