main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Movies

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JovialCloth, Dec 5, 2014.

1. JovialCloth

JovialCloth Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2014
    So.. Hello, Im new to this forum. And didn't really know where to put this,

Btw english grammar bad, ;p

I watched a few star wars movies ( dont know which ) But i didnt watched all, i played some games of it.

And now i want to watch all the movies in a marathon, whats the best order to watch the movies?

ps. i remember the part from princes leia and luke and han solo by the little bear people village XD

Thanks !

2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome JovialCloth

Welcome New Users forum would be the appropriate place to put this. It is a good place to start and to familiarise yourself with the boards. I'll redirect this thread to there.

Side note, I tend the view the movies in chronological order, from The Phantom Menace (Episode 1) through to Return of the Jedi (Episode 6) and sometimes I'll put on The Clone Wars in-between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Commander Krix likes this.
  3. JovialCloth

Dec 5, 2014
    So, like[​IMG] ( http://imgur.com/LQCudcA ) From the phantom menace to return of the jedi?

Cause The clone wars is not a movie right?

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Yes. That is the order I stick to unless I want to watch a particular one.

The Clone Wars had the premiere episodes released as a movie in cinemas back in August '08 and then the animated series which lasted for 5 seasons and the Lost Missions. That is a good series to get into and causes you to view the events of Revenge of the Sith from a different perspective.

5. JovialCloth

Dec 5, 2014
    But with the new movie comming out? Watching just the main 6 movies is enoguh?

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yes. As of now, nothing else has been confirmed to have any effect on the new films being made and not much else is considered to be part of the central story.

There are 2 animated series and a handful of books which *add* to the storyline in the main film series but are not at all necessary in order to follow the story.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    If you ask me, I would even think that the new movie will make sense even, if you haven't watched any other movie. But I also bet that it will help understanding, if you have watched the other six movies and whatever has been confirmed to be canon.

Where are you from btw? You said your grammar isn't that well, so English is not your mother tongue?

Enjoy your stay! :)

8. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    One thing to consider in any viewing order: How the films/story reads may differ as will potentially how certain details impact.

Jedi Knight Bane likes this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ya all you need to watch are episodes 1- 6

Although I would recommend the clone wars if you want to watch more then just the movies.

10. JovialCloth

Dec 5, 2014
    Thanks all for commenting :) !

I am Dutch, so from The Netherlands.

11. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Cool! I'm a neighbor! Being from Germany. :)