main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Movin' on up

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Ima_princess, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Just to let everyone know, Yodalf the Green and the Princess are moving to a new apartment (their first together) in the upcoming weekends. Anyone who has a truck and some free time or maybe just some free time is welcome to join us. This is a several weekend ordeal becuase of the timeing (Rennissance Festival. .we both work it) so don't anyone feel left out! :D Incentive is yummy dinner of basghetti and sauce prepared by the Royal Master Chef (the Princess) and the joy of a job well done. Any takers?

2. turbo72577

turbo72577 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    I don't have a vehicle but I will offer my labor. I'd be glad to help.

3. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Cool, thanks Turbo. As it stands right now, I've got, Queenie and Darth husband along for the ride as well. We will be meeting at the old apartment around 3:30 today, Sunday and that is as far as I have planned. PM me for directions if you wish or need a ride.

4. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Depending on where I might be willing to help.

5. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    We will be going between Fiesta Mall (Southern and Westwood) and 78th and Camelback in Scottsdale. If anyone needs directions, go ahead and PM me and I'll get them to you. THanks for the offers of help. I am hoping to make this as short a move as possible so we have more time to hang out and eat basghettis. Yummmmm, basghettis :D

6. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Nice area. Can't help though. Me bad back isn't friendly to moving stuff. :(

7. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    What I tried to say earlier and for whatever reason it didn't go through. . .

Jada-Tucson is a little ways away to be driving just to help one dead beat move, even if she is offering kick ass basghetti. Alos, your health and happiness is much more important in the long run. We would have NO fun next weekend if you hurt yourself this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.