main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Moving back East from Cali

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by redsith17, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsith17

redsith17 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    Hi everyone. Is this the best FanForce group if I'll be moving back to New London, CT or is there a closer group? Just curious

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Welcome to the board. :)

After checking a map, you'd be kind of between Rhode Island and New Haven, CT, so you could potentially be a dual member of those FanForces. I'm actualy more of a Boston Rebel, so don't expect me at too many meets, but dual meets sometimes happen. :)

3. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hello, my name is Ed, aka DarthMoby. Everyone just calls me Moby. I am the Chapter Rep for Rhode Squadron. Glad to hear you are moving back to the East Coast. You are probably closer to us than the next closest Fan Force New York City (plus less traffic!) Several attmpts have been made in the past to have a Conn. Fan Force but it never seems to last. We currently have a Conn. resident in our midst. We plan on doing a meet at her home in Conn during the summer if you want to check us out.

4. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Hi! I'm the CT member - I went to school in Providence but I recently graduated. Anyway, my name is Lisa and I'm happy to see another CTer! As of right now, I'd strongly suggest getting involved with the Rhode Squadron because the CT group is just not happening and this group rocks. Whoo. Good luck with everything and hope to see you at a meet!

5. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hope you can make it to our cookout on Sunday. Any questions, please ask me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.