Moving back to Orlando in Sept

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by JediMaraJadeSkyMaul, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaraJadeSkyMaul Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys, I'm gonna be moving back to Orlando/Clermont in Sept, hopefully!! Are there any events you guys have planned for Oct?? Also if anyone knows of a studio or small apartment of house that is up for rent or lease, please let me know! Hope to meet you guys soon!!!

~Mara Jade~
  2. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    JMJSM,
    Nothing yet planned for October, but keep your eyes on OrlandoSystem.com for updates. We're a FanForce, but we do pretty much all of our communicating on that site.

Welcome back to town, hope to meet you one of these days. When you get a chance, stop by the Meet and Greet section, here. -Campbell
  3. JediMaraJadeSkyMaul Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks very much! by-the-bye I used to wkr at Disney and I did Leia for a few of the very first SWW, before it was even an official event!

I'll definately bkmrk that site! Thanks again!

~*~Belle~*~
  4. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha! I probably saw you then. Cool! Another fellow around here, Mark, has had a hand in creating many SW Disney costumes including Zam Wessell, Vader, and Garindan.

See you around!
  5. JediMaraJadeSkyMaul Jedi Master

star 1
    Mark? What is his last name, I may know him. Garindan? I've never heard of that one before! Maybe it was after my time!
  6. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't know his last name. He posts as Superscout in the Costuming section of the OS. Garindan is the name given to the Longsnoot fellow that snitches to the Stormtroopers on Mos Eisley.
  7. JediMaraJadeSkyMaul Jedi Master

star 1
    Hmm! I've never seen Garindan at the parks! I'll have to check it out!! Thanks for the info!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.