main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson MOVING PARTY! Sunday 062506 0800 hours

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KickingnScreaming, Jun 12, 2006.

1. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Well, ya'll offered, so here's the date! We are moving the heavy stuff (Cat can move the stuffed animals) on Sunday, we are renting a Uhal and would appreciate any help. Anyone who does come can expect a barbeque with all the trimmins. If interested, meet at our old place around 8am on Sunday the 25th its at 12975 N. Suizo Mountains Rd Marana, az 85653, take I-10 to Tangerine, Tangerine east to Douve Mountain Rd, North to E. Moore Rd (this is the next intersection with street lights), go West on Moore to Tortolita (the first right), go North to Cochie Springs, lake a left (going west) on Cochie Springs til it dead eands at Suizo Mountains, take a right (north) tot he end of the culde sac and look for the Uhaul and a read truck. Thanks guys!

2. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Well I can't be there but good luck!
    Are you guys moving to another house in Tucson or going out of town?

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I will show, baring any unforseen events

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I thought perhaps . . . just maybe that this was your wife but from looking at the posts it is just a sock of dsj. :p

Pesky socks, I can't abide by them [face_mischief] [face_devil] :p ;)

5. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Seeing as how it is listed as 0800 hours I would say its Dustin and Michelle forgot to log off again..........You know I will be there!

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    this is sunday the 17th right... will I be able to get a ride from anyone for my kids and I to come and help out? We will be there as long as we have a way to get there.

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I can drive but it's for the 25th of this month.

8. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Hello everyone,

For those of you that are coming, what kind of drinks, salads, special burger trimmings would you like?

I will take requests and try to accommodate everyone.

Thanks in advance
    -Michele

P.S.
    I always forget to logoff, but an here's an easy way to tell if its Dialswiftjustice...look for words run together. There are usually a few in all of his posts.

9. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

10. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Umm Mayo. Salad is good and light too for when we are in the heat. Salad is not complete without RANCH!. Umm drinks I like diet pepsi but dont cater to me as we will need alot more watwer than anything!

Ummm also on a side note I can drive just about anything so if you rent one of those huge UHauls I can drive it if nobody else wants too.

11. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Cat I dont think it would be a very entertaining forum for the kids. Ours are not going to be here. I appreciate the offer,bbut with your back, I dont think it would be a good idea. I know you would want to help and I really really appreciate that, but I dont want to live with the guilt if you hurt yourself trying to help, or wrangle the kids. The kids would get bored.

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Anybody want to carpool?
    I'll drive, I just HATE the thought of driving only myself all the way out their wasting all that gas for just one person.

13. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    I will go with you Damine that way Amber can keep the car as well!

14. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    ThXKbyE :p ;)

I hope everything is going smoothly for this. :D I'm still unpacking boxes. [face_plain]

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    k, u WANT IF i SHOULD PICK u UP OR r U gETTING DROPED OFF?

16. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    It WoUlD Be MOre BettERer iF YoU PICkeD EM Up

LOL sorry had too.........

17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I will also have a friend with me from Canada.. not sure what all she can lift.. she has lupus and arthritis.. she will be staying with us for 16 days..she arrives on the 22nd of June and stays until July 7th...she was coming in for the wedding.. and decided to come for the summer anyway even though the wedding is not going to be until December now.

18. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    OK, so whomever I'm driving, inform me of this AND give me directions

19. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    I guess that my husband has officially uninvited me. That kinda STINKS!! [face_worried]

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

Assimilate him, resistance is futile! Take his place at our side. :p

21. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Yes, please do! :p

Hope your weather is cool and shady for this. Good luck! May the Ducks be with You! :p

22. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    Damien give me a call in the morning we may still have you pick us up!

23. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I want to apologise for the fact that I won't be able to make it today...besides getting up early ( for me ) to be at the event...I had a very busy night...most of my regulars all decided to come in causing me to be 3 times as busy as anyone else...business for everyone else was slow...Taya and Vanessa both made $50 and I was at $120 in the same amount of time and stayed very steady for me until 6 am...I ended up almost making $200 for the night
    So once again I apologise for not being there...I'm just exhausted and need sleep

TTYL

24. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] GOOD JOB JAKIE-POOH!!!!!!!!!

25. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    Did you guys need anymore help with either house? If so, let me know. Be glad to help out!